No announcement yet.

In stock ammunition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walmart in Little Elm off of 423 has a bunch of 7mm and a few boxes of .40 last I looked (last night).

Comment

WTH is the deal with 22LR that suddenly everyone's just gotta have? I never thought I'd see a run on them.

Comment

Wal-mart off N. Garland and George Bush has about 30 boxes of 223 @ around 1:45 pm today. They have a ton of 9mm as well.

Comment

Cabelas in Allen DOES NOT have 30-30 boxes...so who the hell does?
          Wanna see my care face???

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
            WTH is the deal with 22LR that suddenly everyone's just gotta have? I never thought I'd see a run on them.
            I KNOW, RIGHT!!! WTF? thats usually the last to go... I cant find it anywhere in SOUTH Fort Worth...

Comment

Burleson Academy had some 30-30

Comment

Originally posted by thebeave View Post
                Wal-mart off N. Garland and George Bush has about 30 boxes of 223 @ around 1:45 pm today. They have a ton of 9mm as well.
                Thanks, I was able to get some 9mm at 540.

Comment

Walmart at 380/35 had .223 this morning $7.97/box of 20. They had at least 20 this morning but that was it, I bought the last of their .40.

Comment

Gander Mountain in Sherman. Had .40 and a crap load of .45.

5.56, .38, more .40 in the back on the wall behind the pistol cabinets.

Guys behind the counter also said the "ammo truck" comes every Thursday and they put it on the shelf at 9am. He also said to get there around 7-7:30am as about 9am there's a line of about 50 people.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Great southwest gun in grand prarie has lots of winchester. 22

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        Gander Mountain in Sherman. Had .40 and a crap load of .45.

5.56, .38, more .40 in the back on the wall behind the pistol cabinets.

Guys behind the counter also said the "ammo truck" comes every Thursday and they put it on the shelf at 9am. He also said to get there around 7-7:30am as about 9am there's a line of about 50 people.

Yeah, If you want to pay twice the cost of what it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                          It's the cheapest ammo to shoot and people want to shoot right now without burning through their good ammo or without spending an arm and a leg.
                          Originally posted by Jester
                          Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                          He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                          Originally posted by Denny
                          What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                          FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Cheaper than dirt in Mckinney has some amscor?? 9mm for 19.20 a box and some of the same in 45 for 24.?? a box. today at lunch

Comment

Originally posted by 03shadowgreygt View Post
                              Cheaper than dirt in Mckinney has some amscor?? 9mm for 19.20 a box and some of the same in 45 for 24.?? a box. today at lunch
                              Fuck CTD and their prices.
                              Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                              Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

walmart in Westworth village has winchester 5.56, about 30 boxes left

Comment

Working...
                                X