99% Plastic, 100% Foolishness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 99% Plastic, 100% Foolishness.

Despite multiple reviews indicating USFA hasn't quite figured out how to make them run reliably, I actually purchased one of their new Zip .22's. If you haven't seen one, they're a little plastic bullpup pistol built around 10/22 mags. Even though the aforementioned reviews aren't promising, USFA has been very engaged in answering online complaints, and releasing updated tuning parts to get them to run with hotter and weaker ammo. I'll try and get a range report ASAP.

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

what does one of those cost?
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I had to laugh at the thing attached to the SBR stocks, it's a huge and relatively heavy .22 pistol.

Comment

$200, and no, they're actually really light, due to them being all ABS plastic.

Comment

Threaded barrel?
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            $200, and no, they're actually really light, due to them being all ABS plastic.
            Bring it up when you come next time, I want to see/shoot it. I might pick one up myself.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I thought this thread was going to be about glocks!

i kid i kid
              WRX

Comment

Its like someone cut the hand off a rock'em sock'em robot and told you to fire it.
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                  Threaded barrel?
                  They actually sell one, but they don't come with one. They sell a bunch of parts on Amazon.

Comment

so you bought something that doesn't work
                    up until now i thought you were one of the smarter ppl on this board!
                    seriously good luck.
                    Glock will somehow get blamed when they blow up.

Comment

as soon as this thing starts working, free designs to everyone with a 3D printer!

Comment

Originally posted by futant View Post
                        so you bought something that doesn't work
                        up until now i thought you were one of the smarter ppl on this board!
                        seriously good luck.
                        Glock will somehow get blamed when they blow up.
                        I honestly haven't fired it. I just couldn't resist it. It was too absurd.

Comment

$200 well spent, I say.

Comment

yo dog I heard you like guns so I put a gun on your gun.

Comment

Dude, I freaking want one. A pistol that mounts on a rifle and has 25 round mags...I love it!

Comment

Working...
                              X