• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 gigs give or take I think?

Comment

Originally posted by SLOW&Ez View Post
      2 gigs give or take I think?
      i'm being told like 6gb on irc, 2gb is the base install no?

Comment

I've heard of WoW and some of the others, but never heard of EVE
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

My entire CCP folder is 10GB, but thats with a REALLY old cache that hasnt been cleared.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
            My entire CCP folder is 10GB, but thats with a REALLY old cache that hasnt been cleared.

I'm gonna revisit this thread when I get it installed, should be two weeks or so.

Comment

I reinstalled the other night, and I think it was 5g-6g.

And I agree with the bumping crap, when I last played (2006 or so) that was a tactic for keeping people from warping off, bumping battleships and such with frigates, seemed like the physics were way off.

I was ready to re-sub but after finding out I couldn't pay with a pre-paid Visa debit card, I might have changed my mind. I'm not too sure if I want to relearn a game that is such a time sink now. I was thinking I would tool around in safe sec space and be a carebear until I relearned the ropes, but after reading how mission runners are even getting griefed I'm not too sure.

Between my wife and I, we had three accounts, and I believe I left my personal guild with her at the head. Hell, I can't even remember the info for my second account. :x

Stevo
              Originally posted by SSMAN
              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                I reinstalled the other night, and I think it was 5g-6g.

And I agree with the bumping crap, when I last played (2006 or so) that was a tactic for keeping people from warping off, bumping battleships and such with frigates, seemed like the physics were way off.

I was ready to re-sub but after finding out I couldn't pay with a pre-paid Visa debit card, I might have changed my mind. I'm not too sure if I want to relearn a game that is such a time sink now. I was thinking I would tool around in safe sec space and be a carebear until I relearned the ropes, but after reading how mission runners are even getting griefed I'm not too sure.

Between my wife and I, we had three accounts, and I believe I left my personal guild with her at the head. Hell, I can't even remember the info for my second account. :x

Stevo
                Let me know if you need a hand getting back into it. I've been playing since beta continuously, although not with the same char. Got a 50mil SP and 24mil SP character out in 0.0, which if youre with the right alliance, is safer than hisec.

Comment

I tried to log back in to my account last night but can't remember my character's name. D'OH
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Originally posted by racrguy
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I tried to log back in to my account last night but can't remember my character's name. D'OH
                    Yeah, I can't remember one of mine, and I think that one was the one with all the groovy shit, but I also believe it is the one with all that groovy shit in low-sec space and cannot come back to safe sec without getting concor'dokken'ed. Damn pirate.

I did make a two-week trial account to try to get the feel again though.

Stevo
                    ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Just as I thought, reactivated the one account I can remember, and it looks like I'm in a station in 0.0 space, three jumps from someplace safe. The corp and alliance I was in have dissolved, I was stuck back in a noobie npc corp, and the station is now controlled by some corp/alliance that I do not recognize. Can't even clone jump out of this place. I'm boned, looks like a clone ride is in my future, shame since I have a bunch of stuff, couple t2 frigs and a couple cruisers here.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        It doesnt go by char name, its account name.

Originally posted by stevo View Post
                        Just as I thought, reactivated the one account I can remember, and it looks like I'm in a station in 0.0 space, three jumps from someplace safe. The corp and alliance I was in have dissolved, I was stuck back in a noobie npc corp, and the station is now controlled by some corp/alliance that I do not recognize. Can't even clone jump out of this place. I'm boned, looks like a clone ride is in my future, shame since I have a bunch of stuff, couple t2 frigs and a couple cruisers here.

Stevo
                        What part of space are you in? My alliance/coalition holds a TON of 0.0 space so I might be able to get it out for ya.

Comment

It doesnt go by char name, its account name.
                          When I first tried to log into my account, it also asked me for a char name as a security measure also. I had the right char name for that account, but didn't realize it had a space in it, took a few emails to ccp and they got the info to me.

What part of space are you in? My alliance/coalition holds a TON of 0.0 space so I might be able to get it out for ya.
                          Was in BWF-ZZ, but actually had someone help me get out. I put all my crap on courier contract and made a run for it in my pod with the help of someone in a cloaked ship, can't believe 1) someone actually helped me and 2) I got the hell out in a pod. They had interdicters at the damn gates and everything, the guy that helped me was nice enough to stealth to a spot that lined me up where I wouldn't warp into a web jammed field.

I wouldn't have trusted them, but I figured I was going to get podded, so what the hell.

Stevo

Comment

Bahahaha thats my alliance. I am in RAGE, brick squad are our guests. We just took that space not too long ago. Did someone accept your courier?

Comment

Just checked contracts in BWF-ZZ, did someone already grab it for you? Nothing is available.

Comment

Lemme check.

Yeah, someone named Xclusive. He has them I guess. Shows them in progress.

Small world on the system.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X