Twisted Root or other good burgers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twisted Root or other good burgers?

Anybody been? Going to hook up with some ol' buds of mine and we're hankerin' for some good ol' burgers. Looking to meet up in Allen/north Plano.

Or...any other suggestions?
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

I'm not sure of other locations, but if you're in the North Arlington 360 area, Simply Burgers is fucking fantastic.

Comment

Twisted root is good, I like kenny's better but it's in Frisco.

Comment

yep. kennys 121 and legacy is pretty hard to beat!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

They opened a new Kenny's Burger Joint at Preston/Spring Creek too.

Comment

Rodeo Goat does a good job. Parking sucks but the burgers and beer are awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
              Rodeo Goat does a good job. Parking sucks but the burgers and beer are awesome.
              Rodeo Goat isn't anywhere near Allen/Plano. Twisted Root is overpriced for what it is imo. The burgers are ok, but not $20 good. Go to Kenny's instead.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Rodeo Goat isn't anywhere near Allen/Plano. Twisted Root is overpriced for what it is imo. The burgers are ok, but not $20 good. Go to Kenny's instead.
                I missed that part. I guess at least you didn't say it sucks and I'm a moron for liking something you don't.

Comment

its called fucking rodeo goat. i dont care where it is, i must go!

but seriously where is?

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I missed that part. I guess at least you didn't say it sucks and I'm a moron for liking something you don't.
                    Get your fucking panties out of a bunch, you goddamn woman.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                      its called fucking rodeo goat. i dont care where it is, i must go!

but seriously where is?

god bless.
                      7th Street district in Fort Worth, two blocks from the original Fred's. It's part of the Flying Saucer group.

We proudly serve the best burger and craft beers. Chow down on our hand-punched fries and soak up the fun atmosphere inside or out on our dog-friendly patio.

Comment

Rodeo Goat gtg?

Comment

Totally off topic but there's a metric shit ton of good grub in the West 7th district.

Comment

fuckin moron!

Happy Birthday anyway.
                            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I like Twisted Root and Kenny's, both are good options. I've been told Village Burger Bar at Shops at Legacy is good but I've not tried it myself.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X