Thinking about a 10/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by black90notch View Post

this is not mine but looks just like it. i removed the sites and have a red dot on mine now.
    I enjoy my version of this rifle too. Can't go wrong with something that require 15 buck or whatever for 555 rounds.
    Originally posted by MR EDD
    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
      Do you guys have lever action or magazine fed .22's?
      I have 5 or 6 magazine fed, 1 tube fed (model 60 which is a fantastic gun) and 1 lever action. Squirrels don't make a peep in my neighborhood.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
        I have 5 or 6 magazine fed, 1 tube fed (model 60 which is a fantastic gun) and 1 lever action. Squirrels don't make a peep in my neighborhood.
        Out of what you have what do you like best?
        Originally posted by Jester
        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
        Originally posted by Denny
        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Do you guys have lever action or magazine fed .22's?
          I have a plain jane savage .22 bolt action, mag fed.

I really love shooting it. I usually alternate between it and one of my ARs at the rifle range.
          WRX

Comment

Just get a regular 10/22

Comment

LMFAO @ neckbeards!!!

Comment

Remington Nylon 66 black diamond
                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

10/22 all the way, there are so many things you can do with them, or leave it the way it came and its still a great gun.

Big Rooster Racing
                  1985 Mustang GT

Comment

I have 2 Ruger 10/22s, both are pre-plastic trigger group. I would not buy a new one, but look for an older used one with the metal trigger group.

Comment

All in all, I would have to say that for the dollar spent, the Model 60 is my favorite. I like my 10/22 a whole lot, but it's also got 1000$ into it. I also REALLY like my CZ 452 Trainer.

Comment

Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                        10/22 all the way, there are so many things you can do with them, or leave it the way it came and its still a great gun.

Same setup I have-I have the Butler creek mags and you can snap them together for 50 quick rounds-fun

Comment

I'll post up mine a little later. Have to wait for my 5 o'clock neck shadow.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
                            Same setup I have-I have the Butler creek mags and you can snap them together for 50 quick rounds-fun
                            I have the same set up, bought it with stock 5 round mag, (3) 20 rd. mags and (2) 50 rd. mags off a guy for $150.00 recently.
                            I also have a mossberg 22 that is tube fed through the stock I have had since I was 13. I am passing them to my kids, well they basically have taken them over already.

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
                              I'll post up mine a little later. Have to wait for my 5 o'clock neck shadow.
                              Lol, dude I was referring more to the umarex colt 22lr and GSG type rifles. Your hot rodded 10/22 doesn't meet neckbeard qualifications!
                              Originally posted by lincolnboy
                              After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

My 10/22 is stock as can be. If i need to shoot over a 100 yards im not going to shoot it with my .22.

Its mainly the throw behind the seat or in the tractor gun.

Mine is a plastic trigger group and i wish it wasn't. I also have my dads from the 70's and its a heck of alot nicer.

Comment

Working...
                                X