Laser engraving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
    Are the names clearly read? Sorry can't tell from the pic. As a native Texas boy now far away, i really like that and might be interested.

Here is a close up

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• I saw your paint rack on fleabay and thought I'd come here. Do you make one for big Tamiya bottles? They are 40.6mm in diameter apparently. I would love a 6 wide by 6 deep rack for that is only 10" high or so. I'd buy one for sure. I'd also like one of the smaller hole ones you already make too. I have mixed sizes and started building models again, but mine suck compared to yours.

I also am interested in the map, as I love maps. How much is the map?

My hobby room has things that fly, cars, and things that choo choo too. And I have too many damn cars (need to sell at least 1 maybe 2).

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        I saw your paint rack on fleabay and thought I'd come here. Do you make one for big Tamiya bottles? They are 40.6mm in diameter apparently. I would love a 6 wide by 6 deep rack for that is only 10" high or so. I'd buy one for sure. I'd also like one of the smaller hole ones you already make too. I have mixed sizes and started building models again, but mine suck compared to yours.

I also am interested in the map, as I love maps. How much is the map?

My hobby room has things that fly, cars, and things that choo choo too. And I have too many damn cars (need to sell at least 1 maybe 2).
        The paint racks I currently have designed are for the 10 mL or the 23 mL bottles. Hell, I didn't know Tamiya had a larger bottle!

The reqions map is $50 plus shipping.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
          The paint racks I currently have designed are for the 10 mL or the 23 mL bottles. Hell, I didn't know Tamiya had a larger bottle!

The reqions map is $50 plus shipping.

Mine are the 23ml bottles. I thought your racks were for the 10ml only. It seems that is what most available fit. I'd like one for 10ml and one for 23ml and a map at those prices. You have a website or somewhere I can send you funds? Or you wanna come to DFW and have cash? I'm happy either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            Mine are the 23ml bottles. I thought your racks were for the 10ml only. It seems that is what most available fit. I'd like one for 10ml and one for 23ml and a map at those prices. You have a website or somewhere I can send you funds? Or you wanna come to DFW and have cash? I'm happy either way.
            Shoot me a PM with an email to send an invoice

Comment

• I'll take on too... 'H'
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                Here is a close up

I would be interested in one of these to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                  I would be interested in one of these to.
                  Shoot me a PM

Comment

• For those of you who have ordered a Texas map, these will ship Saturday most likely. I had to order some appropriately sized boxes

Comment

• Paypal sent and I'm looking forward to hanging it in my office.
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• What are the dimensions on Texas map

Comment

• Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                          What are the dimensions on Texas map
                          Roughly 18"x18"

Comment

• I love maps, so I’m looking forward to getting mine too. Compared to the amount of coin my wife spends on art in Santa Fe this is a real bargain. I’m slso looking forward to having paint holders in my hobby room. I have a few future ideas too of simple things you might be able to make.

Comment

• The fact that my last name is on the Texas Map, makes it perfect for me. As most Texas maps don't show the small cities around Texas like this one does.
                              I also like giving our members business, we still are a small community and we must stick together.

I have not been able to find another website in my almost 20 yrs. here with assholes like myself...

Comment

• Thanks everyone!

I just bought the files for these. Can't wait to get one cut. This is shown in birch plywood. I'm sure with some good varnish they would be somewhat pater proof to add ice. I'm thinking clear acrylic with a drain plug

Comment

Working...
                                X