Covid sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid sucks

Day 4 of my Covid vacation. Would not recommend this trip. I give it no stars.

What are your symptoms like?
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      What are your symptoms like?
      Nasty. Several days of labored breathing, cold chills, fever, weakness, coughing fits, stuffed up, tired all the time. I do a lot of sleeping. Zero motivation to do anything. What sucks though is the wife and kid have it too.

Comment

Get well soon bro. My brother had it and after hearing what he had to say, I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          Get well soon bro. My brother had it and after hearing what he had to say, I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone.
          There’s a few people I would. But let’s not go around incriminating ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
            Nasty. Several days of labored breathing, cold chills, fever, weakness, coughing fits, stuffed up, tired all the time. I do a lot of sleeping. Zero motivation to do anything. What sucks though is the wife and kid have it too.
            Fuck man sorry to hear! That sounds terrible.. it’s amazing how if affects people so differently.. my buddy got it and had a fever and the shits for 1 day and then felt great.. his son got it and felt like he got hit by a train!
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

My brother and his fiance/exwife have it right now. He says it sucked but he is over the hill on the worst of it.

Comment

Sorry to hear Trump got your family sick. Clinton would have prevented this.
                sigpic

Comment

Where do you think you caught it?

Comment

Damn! Get lots of fluids, get sunshine, chug the Vitamin C. If you need the Zinc and HCQ my wife knows a doc you can contact.

Comment

Sorry to hear it man. Doesn’t sound like any fun.

Comment

Hoping that you and the family recover soon!
                        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Thanks guys. It’s defiantly not fun. But we are starting to have better days. I’ve been hit harder than my girls, and I’m okay with that. I don’t want them feeling this bad. Been surprised and how many people have reached out to help us. It’s humbling. We are lucky that we went grocery shopping right before the ball dropped so we are good on supplies. I just wish food tasted good. Lol

Comment

Hope you and the family recover.

Comment

Get well soon.

So what is the consensus for if you have had it? Can you get it again? If not, then is there a reason to wear a mask any longer?

Comment

Working...
                              X