Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the new hotness for Android phones?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the new hotness for Android phones?

Its about time for a new phone, so what Android phones are hot on the streets?
    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

I like my samsung s20 FE. 120hz screen is nice.

Comment

get the new iphone mini

Comment

X2 for iPhone

Comment

fuck Apple

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            get the new iphone mini
            Originally posted by The King View Post
            X2 for iPhone
            They don't run android very well. Nothing against Apple( you can find plenty of reasons elsewhere). but if somebody has been in the other OS ecosystem for a while, it's a pain in the ass to change to the other.

I've been running a Samsung S20+ for 6ish months or so and like it.

Comment

i was on Android for over 6 years, and went to an IOS a few years ago. Yes it's different, no it's not life changing

Comment

Motorola Edge+ here and have been android (Moto) fan boi circa 2010. Never had any major problems and certainly not any broken screens
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I used to have an android and went to a hand-me-down iPhone 5s due to battery issues with the ‘droid at the time. Not long after went with a new (at the time) 6s Plus, and am still using it today. I haven’t seen a need yet to replace it, but when I do it will be with another Apple. As @71chevellejohn posted, it’s due to a different OS familiarity as much as anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                    They don't run android very well. Nothing against Apple( you can find plenty of reasons elsewhere). but if somebody has been in the other OS ecosystem for a while, it's a pain in the ass to change to the other.

I've been running a Samsung S20+ for 6ish months or so and like it.
                    Never had a Samsung, I've been on an LG V20 for 5 years or so. It's just giving up the ghost. I'm going to give Samsung a hard look. Thanks
                    Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

The new razr flip phone is fire!

Comment

Doesn't really matter, just get something with an unlocked bootloader and install Lineage OS. An android with nearly all of the Google stripped out. Way better, much faster.
                        WH

Comment

I was here

Comment

Wait, I changed my mind. Make it Graphene OS. Seems to have a few perks over Lineage. When it's finally time to switch, it looks like I'll be going from Lineage to Graphene.
                            WH

Comment

I've been using the Google branded phones for a while now, from the Nexus to my current Pixel 4a (upgraded from a 4XL a few months ago). Clean Android OS with little bloatware. The Pixel's have great cameras and the 4a can be had for a great price.

Comment

Working...
                              X