• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
        U r comparing 1000 dollar rims to 300 dollar rims... Hahaha
        Well...you get what you pay for.
        To me, rims make or break a car.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
          Well...you get what you pay for.
          To me, rims make or break a car.
          i like my Spyders WAY more then those 360 forged.. thats why i bought them..

the only reason behind the 18x12 forgestars is they dont make spyders in an 18x12.. and i needed that size for my drag radials..
          2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
            U r comparing 1000 dollar rims to 300 dollar rims... Hahaha
            yup.. if i had an extra 4-5k laying around it would go into a built bottom end not rims..
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
              i like my Spyders WAY more then those 360 forged.. thats why i bought them..

the only reason behind the 18x12 forgestars is they dont make spyders in an 18x12.. and i needed that size for my drag radials..
              So why not widen your spyders?
              I've always liked those factory wheels.
              Actually, if I decide to get another Z, it will sit on chrome sypders or some sort of 360 Forged wheels.

Comment

So why not widen your spyders?
                I've always liked those factory wheels.
                Actually, if I decide to get another Z, it will sit on chrome sypders or some sort of 360 Forged wheels.
                my spyders are 19x12s...
                the MTs are 18s.. so i needed an 18x12.
                2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

my spyders are 19x12s...
                  the MTs are 18s.. so i needed an 18x12.
                  Sorry, I should have read your last post closer.
                  Ever thought about running it at the TX mile(or is this why the tires are going on)?

Comment

Sorry, I should have read your last post closer.
                    Ever thought about running it at the TX mile(or is this why the tires are going on)?
                    my 4th runs out at 165-170mph ( 7k ish in 4th) so i would have to throw 5th... really dont feel like doing an extended pull in 5th gear on a stock bottom end + boost.

would it live? sure.. my tune is very conservative.. but just not a risk i would want to take.. Maybe once i build the motor many moons from now.
                    2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

my 4th runs out at 165-170mph ( 7k ish in 4th) so i would have to throw 5th... really dont feel like doing an extended pull in 5th gear on a stock bottom end + boost.

would it live? sure.. my tune is very conservative.. but just not a risk i would want to take.. Maybe once i build the motor many moons from now.
                      Makes perfect sense to me. Your car is really coming together nicely Dave. I give you shit about the black wheels in fun, but the car is definetely sick! I rode in it on motor, I'd like to get another ride now with the boost to see the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                        Makes perfect sense to me. Your car is really coming together nicely Dave. I give you shit about the black wheels in fun, but the car is definetely sick! I rode in it on motor, I'd like to get another ride now with the boost to see the difference.
                        go test drive a toyota prius.. because thats about as fast as my vette with both our fat asses in it
                        2016 250 Mini dozer

Comment

go test drive a toyota prius.. because thats about as fast as my vette with both our fat asses in it
                          Ain't that a bitch.. lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            Its a fast car man
                            -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                            -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                            -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                            -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                            -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

• Originally posted by Junkie View Post
                              Its a fast car man
                              Speaking of fast, I want to ride in that Supra of yours. Make a highway blast!
                              2004 Cobra
                              www.boostedgt.com
                              www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

• at least pay attention to the conversation. lol.
                                My post came in before white Lightning's reply.

If you're going to slack off from work and not be a good office bitch, at least pay attention to the conversation. lol.
                                Your mother has a guard like Nogueira. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X