Plans/upgrades for 2011-2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plans/upgrades for 2011-2012

What's everyone's plans for the new 2012 season? upgrades?

My S10 was not what I wanted, so it's getting some new stuff. (watch for a build thread and details soon)

The Mustang is running now, as of last week. I have to get the suspension put under it and get it back on the ground so it can be moved around easily. It's likely to be blowthrough with an 88mm/air to air setup.

car work is slowing down, hopefully I can get some stuff done in the garage now. We'll see.

Im on the back strech of finishing my '90 up. Need a couple items for the rear end, new shocks and struts and thats about it. h/c/i 347 with a lil extra compression.

Cobra: rebuild my nitrous selinoid and see if it fixes the hestation and bust off another 6.90
    Last edited by F8LSVT; 11-19-2011, 09:02 PM.
    1990 GT

Comment

i'm sure most know my deal, but going from n/a lsx swap to s475/a2a/meth.

Comment

I am putting together a dart block 8.2" deck motor-3XX CID. My head guy is working on the heads with larger intake valves. Still will be slow

Comment

To finish compiling parts for my remote single turbo build on my silverado rcsb.
          That includes a converter/transwork, rear diff, turbo system/fuel/tuning.
          Ded

Comment

get my garge built first then get my wagon running.
            2009 Mustang GT
            1972 Country Squire

Comment

Sheet metal and suspension work finished on project five-nine.
              JamesB Chassis is looking for a fabricator/general shop help, call or PM for info.

Comment

Suspension work and power adder!
                Originally posted by Da Prez
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

My new carb and a second stage

True Street MotorSports
                  901 N McDonald St Suite 100
                  McKinney TX 75069

Shop 972.542.9886
                  Fax 972. 542.9879

Nitrous Refills $4lb

Comment

I'm hoping to just keep my shit running. Damn babies are expensive!
                    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
                    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

I wanna see if it's possible to nail two chicks at one time inside a mustang ....
                      Awwwwww skeet skeet skeet
                      03gt intech POWA!

Comment

Well mine was set to go in the paint shop the Monday after the cruise but my trans broke.

Trans should be done tomorrow, meantime since it's been down, I've put new carpet in it, fixed the ashtray door, new cig lighter , new b&m shifter, repainted the console so all that looks good now. Also fixed all the interior lighting. Going to redo the hatch area this weekend and put he trans back in.

After that, just need to get it to the bodyshop and then decide if I want to sell this mild steel cage and put a chromoly in. That's about it for me.
                        Vortex rear stand $75
                        8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                        My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                        but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                        11 4 door
                        13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                          Well mine was set to go in the paint shop the Monday after the cruise but my trans broke.

Trans should be done tomorrow, meantime since it's been down, I've put new carpet in it, fixed the ashtray door, new cig lighter , new b&m shifter, repainted the console so all that looks good now. Also fixed all the interior lighting. Going to redo the hatch area this weekend and put he trans back in.

After that, just need to get it to the bodyshop and then decide if I want to sell this mild steel cage and put a chromoly in. That's about it for me.
                          Who did the transmission?

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
                            Who did the transmission?
                            Gary Woods. His screen name is woods racing transmissions or something like that. He is the same guy who built it last time.
                            Vortex rear stand $75
                            8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                            My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                            but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                            11 4 door
                            13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post

Trans. is done BTW.

Comment

Working...
                              X