X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TINKRD View Post
    you're a jackass. jackass.

taking your money again next time we play poker. dick
    FU... KK>77 9 out of 10 times then I couldn't get a hand to save my life. lol Set it up lets play... How about Friday night asshole?
    Last edited by Dan03mach; 03-14-2012, 01:09 PM.
    03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
    "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
      When you opened the gap on the plugs, what did they start at...and what did you end up putting them at?
      .025 is where they started I put them at .030
      "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by dville_gt View Post
        how fast have you gone now? we should line up the lsx turbo coupes.
        Now I can't tell you that ; ) It will be a good race with ur new tranny you will be a 5.8x car all day maybe even faster.

Comment

You really need to get someone to help you that has experiance with turbo mod motors. It would just speed up your learning curve so much, and prob cost you way less in the end.

Comment

You really need to get someone to help you that has experiance with turbo mod motors. It would just speed up your learning curve so much, and prob cost you way less in the end.
            I'm good...
            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

Originally posted by TTls1coupe View Post
              Now I can't tell you that ; ) It will be a good race with ur new tranny you will be a 5.8x car all day maybe even faster.
              i hope so, i'll have fun with it either way

Comment

Not going out fri going to denton sat night.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan03mach View Post
                  I'm good...
                  I'm not saying this just to talk shit, but your no where near good. We have built and tuned more turbo mod motors than anyone else in texas...so I know what these motors need as far as tuneup, and setup. Your no where close...and if you keep on this path, you'll keep having to pull that motor out to make repairs. I know all about wanting to do something yourself, and taking pride in that...but your not even close to doing it right

Comment

Originally posted by 1fastvipper View Post
                    Not going out fri going to denton sat night.
                    i thought about going, but after the last grudge fest (aka sit in the staging lanes all night to make 2 hits) i am out, hell, i might go but i'd just spectate, i have a feeling this one is going to be even bigger/more of a cluster then the last one.

Comment

I'm not saying this just to talk shit, but your no where near good. We have built and tuned more turbo mod motors than anyone else in texas...so I know what these motors need as far as tuneup, and setup. Your no where close...and if you keep on this path, you'll keep having to pull that motor out to make repairs. I know all about wanting to do something yourself, and taking pride in that...but your not even close to doing it right
                      like i said I'm good. show me a single 76mm stock heads stock cams stock intake 4.6L you built thats ran faster then me at the track.
                      "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

like i said I'm good. show me a single 76mm stock heads stock cams stock intake 4.6L you built thats ran faster then me at the track.
                        this is why i give you a hard time Dan. and if you want to get technical, your cams weren't stock to a mach1 motor.
                        Last edited by TINKRD; 03-14-2012, 02:31 PM.

Comment

i thought about going, but after the last grudge fest (aka sit in the staging lanes all night to make 2 hits) i am out, hell, i might go but i'd just spectate, i have a feeling this one is going to be even bigger/more of a cluster then the last one.
                          you would think northstar would be organized then kdale.

Comment

Originally posted by 80coupe View Post
                            you would think northstar would be organized then kdale.
                            the one i went to was at kdale, i'm sure nsd is more organized, but even so it will surely be a cluster. if my car does real well on friday night i might take it out, but i might just enjoy not waiting in an endless line to make 2 hits.

Comment

the one i went to was at kdale, i'm sure nsd is more organized, but even so it will surely be a cluster. if my car does real well on friday night i might take it out, but i might just enjoy not waiting in an endless line to make 2 hits.
                              i was there also, but only watching and i agree. I think ill be there Friday dont know yet.

Comment

Sorry, I can't recall a setup exactly like that...which we have built into a track car with an auto. I remember a single 76mm t4 car we tuned with a 6spd that made over 1000rw hp, but most setups we actually build are twins...since the kit we developed and are known for is a twin kit. We have a car with twin gt35r's in a car like yours that's gone 5.6's @ 13x mph, but it has ported heads an cams....so I guess it doesn't make the cut

Comment

Working...
                                X