No announcement yet.

SPIKES GROUP BUY Q & A's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picked mine up today- 1st attempt at doing engraving/roll marks. Thanks Peewee and Jeff for doing this!!
    Last edited by 95DRGT; 01-02-2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 95DRGT View Post
      Picked mine up today- 1st attempt at doing engraving/roll marks. Thanks Peewee and Jeff for doing this!!

Yeah I built mine out today. Now to decide on what uppers, pistol or rifle etc.
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Thanks for putting this together!!! Just picked up mine.
        Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
        There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• Just curious, but what are y'all using to color with. I have used white out in the past with great success, but I want to color the spider red. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Comment

• I've been VERY successful using model paint. Glob it on, let it dry, then use a liberal amount of car/3m polish to remove all extra paint.
            Some of these will get this exact treatment.
            Last edited by Darren M; 12-27-2013, 08:04 PM.
            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

• I'm going to try and fill mine with model paint using an insulin syringe. It should make for good control...I think. As long as the thinner/paint doesn't attack the plastic or rubber, it should work well.

If anybody close wants a couple to try with, I still have most of a box from 2000 or so that I use very seldom. Insulin pumps are awesome!
              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
              86 SVO - Sold
              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• I'll try it Charles. We need to do lunch anyway!!!!

Comment

• I used Testors Enamel (model paint), put on with tooth pick, let dry 4 minutes then wipe off with Testors thinner on cotton rag

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                    I'll try it Charles. We need to do lunch anyway!!!!
                    Give me a call. I'll put some in my laptop case. It looks like you have several to paint!
                    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                    86 SVO - Sold
                    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Shit...I need to get my appointment set. Holidays fucked me up this year.

Comment

• Me too

Comment

• Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                          I've been VERY successful using model paint. Glob it on, let it dry, then use a liberal amount of car/3m polish to remove all extra paint.
                          Some of these will get this exact treatment.
                          Holy shit!
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            Holy shit!

Right!? I showed up right as he was leaving carrying a big ole bag full of em!

Good meeting you DarrenM.

Comment

• You too! My wife thought I had gone to the store. She was freaking out. (I never go shopping). Then she looked in the bags.

Comment

• I can't WAIT to get back and get mine. Fuck around!
                                ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Working...
                                X