Big Thumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
    Ha I got money on Chris, are you nipple sucking fag? You talk a lot of shit but you need the hit? You do know he he drives around for races and cock fucks like you and Sam and g talk shit. One ? Have your cars every won money?. If not shut up but nut up 2 grand when his car is back. No tires no hits, on the street that is a call out to your crew?
    Are you calling me out with your buddies car? Do you have a car of your own to race?

I am looking for a race dipshit, do you see me dodging races?

Sam? How'd he get brought into this? G, yes, he's doing what Francis and now you are doing. Cheerleading.
    Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeChevyII View Post
      Are you calling me out with your buddies car? Do you have a car of your own to race?

I am looking for a race dipshit, do you see me dodging races?

Sam? How'd he get brought into this? G, yes, he's doing what Francis and now you are doing. Cheerleading.

No I am not, I am placing a bet on Chris's car that he will drag your ass anyplace anywhere. I do not have a car sir.

Yes I do see you dodging races, didnt Chris come back and say line them up no hit, no tires etc.......

I will edit that I assumed he was part of your cheer leading group.
      I am just trying to get you both to line them up, but I can assure you when the new car is out that you will not win. Now will you race to say you did, yes sir I think you will.

Comment

We've got another cheerleader in the group.....

I didn't call one single person to know what you ran. Where did you find this info? Let me know. I offered a race, you declined. Now with that being said, you wouldn't race.

Your car is/was fast.
        You're a boldface liar about not calling anyone. Yep, I declined to give you the hit and the back tire. I offered a compromise which was the back tires at the track. You declined. Now with that being said, you wouldn't race.

Your truck isn't fast and won't be anytime soon.
        2004 Cobra
        www.boostedgt.com
        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

No he didn't, he said the back tire race. I asked when we were gonna race and he said HE was going to Oklahoma. I told Chris to name the amount, he again said he was going to Oklahoma.

You have no room to even have an opinion in this thread if YOU don't have a car. Francis has the top cheer spot, he has a car, but doesn't run.
          Put that in your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
            You're a boldface liar about not calling anyone. Yep, I declined to give you the hit and the back tire. I offered a compromise which was the back tires at the track. You declined. Now with that being said, you wouldn't race.

Your truck isn't fast and won't be anytime soon.

Tell me who I called. I didn't call one single person.

Comment

No he didn't, he said the back tire race. I asked when we were gonna race and he said HE was going to Oklahoma. I told Chris to name the amount, he again said he was going to Oklahoma.

You have no room to even have an opinion in this thread if YOU don't have a car. Francis has the top cheer spot, he has a car, but doesn't run.
              Put that in your sig.
              Don't get your panties in a bunch. I will be ramming it in you're ass real soon. That slow bitch won't have shit! Lmfao 5.5-5.4's and you think your king kong.... Nigga please!

Comment

Put that in your sig.
                So because I do not have a car I can not try and set up a race??
                That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard, I will let Chris set up his own race with you. I will be there to watch him drag your ass, then Fran can drag your ass after that if his car is done
                and then Clifton lol

Comment

Tell me who I called. I didn't call one single person.
                  Are you seriously splitting details with me right now? You inquired about my car to multiple people. I had THREE random calls that day from three people whom I haven't spoke to in a long while. Their stories were the same... You should have took the back tires. It would have been a good race.
                  2004 Cobra
                  www.boostedgt.com
                  www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Are you seriously splitting details with me right now? You inquired about my car to multiple people. I had THREE random calls that day from three people whom I haven't spoke to in a long while. Their stories were the same... You should have took the back tires. It would have been a good race.

Chris can i be a cheer leader please
                    I cant wait to see the race, but agreed he should of taken the race,
                    oh wait I cant talk in here bc I do not have a car

Comment

Chris can i be a cheer leader please
                      I cant wait to see the race, but agreed he should of taken the race,
                      oh wait I cant talk in here bc I do not have a car
                      Apparently I'm a cheerleader now too since I don't have a running car.
                      2004 Cobra
                      www.boostedgt.com
                      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Let me get this straight... you want to race Big Thumper, but not boosted?? Am I getting this right?

Comment

Apparently I'm a cheerleader now too since I don't have a running car.
                          Get out of this thread then no car means no opinion sir, kindly get the fuck out

Comment

Originally posted by bigshoe View Post
                            Let me get this straight... you want to race Big Thumper, but not boosted?? Am I getting this right?
                            No, you're not.

Comment

Yes, "I" did not call one single person. Name your three.

I said name your amount, you said you were going to Oklahoma.

Comment

Ha I got money on Chris, are you nipple sucking fag? You talk a lot of shit but you need the hit? You do know he he drives around for races and cock fucks like you and g talk shit. One ? Have your cars every won money?. If not shut up but nut up 2 grand when his car is back. No tires no hits, on the street that is a call out to your crew?
                                You sound just like stangtamer and relinquished had a kid. Fucking retarded.

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                                G in 3....2.....
                                Few hours late keyboard bitch.

I am shocked he hasn't said anything yet, but when he does rest assured it will have nuts in the sentence at some point
                                Yup. You're still a retarded fuck.

Originally posted by FRANCISCO308 View Post
                                Don't get your panties in a bunch. I will be ramming it in you're ass real soon. Nigga please!
                                We know you are a bitch but no need to advertise.

So because I do not have a car I can not try and set up a race??
                                That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard, I will let Chris set up his own race with you. I will be there to watch him drag your ass, then Fran can drag your ass after that if his car is done
                                and then Clifton lol
                                Damn retard. You cant even pick a set to swing from can you?

Comment

Working...
                                X