Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In
    Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      If he's out, I'm out.
      He's in Afghanistan.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'd love to shoot (at) some clay. I've never done it before.

Comment

Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
          I'd love to shoot (at) some clay. I've never done it before.
          It's very similar to how you fly RC planes. The go up, and then they get destroyed
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
            He's in Afghanistan.
            I know.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I know.
              So you don't want to meet me?

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                It's very similar to how you fly RC planes. The go up, and then they get destroyed
                well played sir, well played.

Comment

In

Comment

Interested!
                    WRX

Comment

In. Havent shot clays in a LONG time. I'd also like to put some rounds thru the SKS and make sure it functions good.

Comment

IN, i would like to meet some people here from the forum...

Comment

I'm interested.. If I can scrounge up some ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer
                            What type of ammo do you need to participate? If I am invited, I would be happy to bring some extra if needed. I reload and shoot my own ammo, never exceed max and most of the time, it isn’t the best load at Max either.

I usually load somewhere in the median and mark all of my cases so there is no confusion. I load 10mm, .223 and 500 if you are looking for one of these...

No charge, just looking to help if I can

Chris
                            .40 and .380. I don't mind buying it, it's just a matter of taking the time to find it. haha

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                              .40 and .380. I don't mind buying it, it's just a matter of taking the time to find it. haha
                              Ill need to pick up some .380 also. Last time I was looking GSW had some when nobody else did.
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                Got ya.

Well, if you cant find any and have some .40 brass laying around; I can load you some 180gr or 200gr Nosler customer comps, otherwise, happy hunting

And on a side note, Bass Pro in Garland had a $hit load of factory ammo on the shelves two days ago when I went by there. Of course, it may or may not be there now...but it has been coming back in stock more frequently than in the past few months.
                                Last edited by Gtracer; 05-31-2013, 01:53 PM.
                                Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
                                Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
                                You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Working...
                                X