No announcement yet.

Dez cut today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He can't really get open. Damned near every catch he makes is contested and he just out athletes the defender.
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Lol 88
      Originally posted by Da Prez
      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        I really don;t think anyone wants him, like Collin Kaperfuckedup, that guy has more talent than Pez and wheres he playing?
        Kap’s talent disappeared when he took the knee and Harbaugh went to Michigan. He’s trump cursed for life. He will be the key star in 30 for 30 Broke II.

Comment

Fucking clown...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Nice little meltdown. He may not land anywhere after his little display on Twitter last night.
            Last edited by bcoop; 07-29-2018, 04:05 PM.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Not sure why Dez cant just STFU? His mouth got him run off in dallas now he is back twitting like a dumbass. Rumor is Browns are looking at him maybe Monday they meet they have a tendency to bring problems to their club. On a side note I appreciate the Cowboys stance on the anthem stuff and even papa johns bs. Its obvious jerry isn't playing the liberal bullshit and that's good. Looking forward to ncaa and nfl and hopefully the clowns bringing politics to the sport stfu for once.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
                Not sure why Dez cant just STFU? His mouth got him run off in dallas now he is back twitting like a dumbass.
                Naynay in a football jersey.

Comment

He couldn't catch a ball in the climate controlled Cowboy Stadium, not sure IF they sign him in Cleveland that he will be able to catch a ball covered in snow/ice/sleet...
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

He did catch the ball in Green Bay though!

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      He did catch the ball in Green Bay though!

Comment

I get sick everytime I remember that GB catch....

And H I agree not sure how much better he will be in Browntown
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

He left cleveland without a deal inked. From what i was reading, having the meeting was just a pleasantry, and no serious negotiation was going to happen.

I'm going to laugh if he ends back up on the cowboys somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
                            He left cleveland without a deal inked. From what i was reading, having the meeting was just a pleasantry, and no serious negotiation was going to happen.

...at 25% of what he was earning.

Very talented waste of O2.
                            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                            86 SVO - Sold
                            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post

No deal with the worst team in football.

He should have took the deal the Ravens were offering, I doubt he'll get signed, unless some team loses a few key WR's during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                Dez will be picked up. It will probably be after the draft, and after reality shows his real market value.
                                Ok I was wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X