No announcement yet.

Got an SBR? Get out your money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Git home today and it was waiting on the porch. I had to play with it before I unpacked.

Initial observations. Not a single piece of paper. Nothing in the box other than the bolt carrier, spring and stock assembly. Heck the only marking on the box is a single part number tag.

Of course it installs pretty straight forward though.

Collapsed doesn't interfere with fire controls at all.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Looks pretty cool.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
        Collapsed doesn't interfere with fire controls at all.
        Cool, maybe they modified it since the reviews I read. I saw somebody complaining that it didnt shoulder well, because there really wasnt place to cheeck weld it. Do you think thats an issue or just somebody overlooking the the fact that the stock isnt designed for long distance

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
          Cool, maybe they modified it since the reviews I read. I saw somebody complaining that it didnt shoulder well, because there really wasnt place to cheeck weld it. Do you think thats an issue or just somebody overlooking the the fact that the stock isnt designed for long distance
          No. It doesn't really allow you to get down on the stock for a good alignment but for short range and a red dot it shouldn't be a problem. Still have to go test it out on the range.

Comment

So it has its own carrier? Auto sear trip?
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                So it has its own carrier? Auto sear trip?
                Yes it's own carrier and looks to have meat far enough forward at the rear to trip a sear.

I will get a picture of the bolt in the upper.

Comment

Working...
                X