Gun show this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun show this weekend

Sold the walther and picked up a Ruger SR22. After that I ended up with an 870 Express and a Mosin Nagant and a box of ammo for it for $325.

Anyone else pick up something?
    QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

I'll be on the hunt for a nice 1911 or a sig 220 today

Comment

Does anyone know where I can get just 100 rounds of 7.62x54r and not pay .60 per round? I would just buy a spam can but it would take forever to shoot it all and I'm not sure I want to keep the Nagant.

Comment

Originally posted by Jewrrick View Post
        Does anyone know where I can get just 100 rounds of 7.62x54r and not pay .60 per round? I would just buy a spam can but it would take forever to shoot it all and I'm not sure I want to keep the Nagant.
        I've got 80 rounds leftover from my Nagant experiment days. 20 of it is actually WWB too. If you want them let me know. I shoot 9mm, 45 ACP, 38 super, 10mm, 223, 308, 7.62x39, 22lr and 6.8 rem spc. I trade for any of the above or brass, bullets, a few pounds of powder some primers or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          I've got 80 rounds leftover from my Nagant experiment days. 20 of it is actually WWB too. If you want them let me know. I shoot 9mm, 45 ACP, 38 super, 10mm, 223, 308, 7.62x39, 22lr and 6.8 rem spc. I trade for any of the above or brass, bullets, a few pounds of powder some primers or whatever.
          I've got some 9mm, .45, .223 and I think some .308 brass. I also have 20 round of 7.62x39 if I'm not mistaken as well as 20 rounds of 30.06. I don't know exactly how much of each but let me know what you think is fair and we can work something out. I can also pay cash.

Where are you at?

Comment

Been wanting a full size so picked up a Pro CDP to go along with my Ultra Carry

Comment

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
              Been wanting a full size so picked up a Pro CDP to go along with my Ultra Carry
              So now all you need is a full size.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                So now all you need is a full size.
                The Pro CDP is a full size frame. Wanted a 1911 that fit my paws better.

Comment

Working...
                X