No announcement yet.

"We have unsold 2015's".....really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really dispise dealers, and the politicians that support them. Hi Don Huffines!

BTW, his brother wants to join legislature as well. Fuck both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
      The bottom is falling out on used car pricing. Vehicles 4-5 years old (trucks being exempt) are flooded on the market right now
      Not for every car, unfortunately. I can't find the car I want unless I want to drive 5 hours for the only one I can find. 😢
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

What would that be??

Comment

i avoid financing at the dealer like cancer! fuck that shit! go to bank set up my own payment deal. i usually get a better interest rate and a better chance of not getting screwed

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            i avoid financing at the dealer like cancer! fuck that shit! go to bank set up my own payment deal. i usually get a better interest rate and a better chance of not getting screwed
            C'mon....dfwmustangs only pays in cash....

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
              seems like everyone is in debt if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
                This!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  seems like everyone is in debt if you ask me
                  I know lots of people that live by the motto, "why spend my cash if someone will loan me cash". My motto is....If it didn't cost so much to use someone else's money, I would be as well. Unless it is near 0%.....No thanks.

Comment

The underlying problem is that new car prices are so incredibly high that you have people taking out 7 to 10 year loans on a car to make the payment affordable. This right here is ridiculous. If you can not afford the payment on a 3-5 year loan you can not afford the car.

Banks and more specifically the scumbag “finance manager” at the dealerships are mostly to blame. They hard sell and make promises that are outright lies just to get you to sign the deal. Not many people have any clue about financial decision making and they focus on the payment and not the total cost and liability. you can afford that $850 a month payment now, but will you in 10 years when you are making a $850 a month payment plus $450 a month repairs? and the required full coverage insurance is double that of the base 3 year old used civic that would have worked perfectly for your family.

Cars are Liabilities, and people do not understand that because nobody dares point it out that they are not an investment in any way, and you should never ever buy something with a very long term loan on it. even at 0% interest it’s still a bad financial decision to have a liability of a loan over your head for 7 years on something that depreciates rapidly.

Comment

Working...
                    X