Killed a 01 cobra..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mark Preus View Post
    That was 3 weeks before the 11.3 pass I was only running 11.5s that night. I ran a 11.3 couple weeks later at a 7.0 race
    Pretty sick. What did you change to run 121?

Comment

Lol this... Put your money where your mouth is pussy. Nevermind I forgot a fox with 2500 dollars or less in mods can't run a 11.5 such as a badass like you.
      Haha!

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Originally posted by Super Coupe View Post
        Pretty sick. What did you change to run 121?
        Colder plugs and a bigger nitrous main feed line. We should have changed some stuff to your tune up before you started changing your car up. It had a ten second pass in it with less than 2500 dollars in mods!!! Your car was a beast. What's up with the coupe these days?
        1997 viper gts
        1986 turbo mustang
        1987 Buick grand national
        1972 nova

Comment

There is a guy in town that did a mod fox swap in his red coupe. He had a mark8 and took the motor and auto trans and put it in his car with long tubes and cobra intake. It is a turd with the auto off the line but I think it would be a good run for the 8.9 freak of a coupe. What do you say mike?
          It runs 9.6 now, so stop with the 8.9 shit.

Ive heard about that car, seems like a pretty cool set up. I'm afraid my little car wouldnt keep up. The only reason my car has any chance Agaisnt anything is because I way almost 400lbs less then them. That's 4 Tenths. So I'd put that mod fox to run high 7s if not low 8s.

Am I wrong? That's just a guess.

Comment

Why do you say bring it on the highway? Cause a fox with less than 2500 in mods is faster than you at the track?
            it's his daily driver so he can't be launching the sh!t out of it and breaking it. That's really the only thing holding it back from running high 10s low 11s

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
              Haha!
              How about this mike. I say you borrow my nitrous kit and put it on your car and drag 04mongoose's ass. Let's see if he posts that video
              1997 viper gts
              1986 turbo mustang
              1972 nova

Comment

It runs 9.6 now, so stop with the 8.9 shit.

Ive heard about that car, seems like a pretty cool set up. I'm afraid my little car wouldnt keep up. The only reason my car has any chance Agaisnt anything is because I way almost 400lbs less then them. That's 4 Tenths. So I'd put that mod fox to run high 7s if not low 8s.

Am I wrong? That's just a guess.

No it's auto with low gears and no converter. If it had gears and converter then yes probably close to those times.

Comment

it's his daily driver so he can't be launching the sh!t out of it and breaking it. That's really the only thing holding it back from running high 10s low 11s
                  Lol.

Comment

How about this mike. I say you borrow my nitrous kit and put it on your car and drag 04mongoose's ass. Let's see if he posts that video
                    It will never happen. lol

Comment

Lol.
                      It ran a 11.5 on the crap old school nittos. It's safe to say its a low 11 second car possible high 10 on some slicks with a 124mph trap

Comment

• What's up with the enforcer these days?
                        1997 viper gts
                        1986 turbo mustang
                        1972 nova

Comment

No it's auto with low gears and no converter. If it had gears and converter then yes probably close to those times.
                          I'll get some traction and run him from a dig for fun.

Or a low roll. He should have my ass anything over 100-110mph.

So at the track it would be close if not him starting to pull me in.

Off the roll should be side by side, that or I'd be falling back after 80mph.

Comment

What's up with the enforcer these days?
                            Waiting for money mostly to finish it. Going to get greenbullit to do a little work on it soon.

Comment

It will never happen. lol
                              That would be badass tho. Lol

Comment

I'll get some traction and run him from a dig for fun.

Or a low roll. He should have my ass anything over 100-110mph.

So at the track it would be close if not him starting to pull me in.

Off the roll should be side by side, that or I'd be falling back after 80mph.
                                Maybe. You just talk a lot of smack on mod motors when 90% of them are faster than yours stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X