No announcement yet.

FFW Ennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get to excited, it doesn't look like they have many of the classes they use to have. If you go to funfordweekend.com it shows they will have bracket racing, car show, swap meet, & autocross. Looks like no heads up racing or True street. Maybe it will get updated but that is what it shows for now. It also says this years events will mostlly be a 1 day deal.

Originally posted by 4pnt6 View Post
    I will by then.
    What is wrong with your car? You redoing some stuff?
    Blue 99 cobra with flames 7.7@180, 4.9@146 in the 1/8 on 275 radials. Getting it done on a true 10.5" tire, with a 3.5" bore, 32 valves, and 4 cams.
    The daily: Sonic blue 03 Cobra with twins 1,063rwhp @ 25 psi
    The daily part 2: Kona Blue 2011 5.0 KB 4.2l KB, AR headers & midpipe, 25psi on E-85 900+RW thru the stock auto.
    9.91@138.8 on 18's full weight with 750RW

Comment

brr will be there

Comment

I always wanted to go. I'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by Manny View Post
          Don't get to excited, it doesn't look like they have many of the classes they use to have. If you go to funfordweekend.com it shows they will have bracket racing, car show, swap meet, & autocross. Looks like no heads up racing or True street. Maybe it will get updated but that is what it shows for now. It also says this years events will mostlly be a 1 day deal.

I would go for True Street, but if that's all they will have I won't go lol

Comment

Well if my roller isn't running or sold before then - I'll drag it out and get rid of it.

Comment

the sites blocked on my damn work cpu for some reason, so i didnt see that. but if theres no true street if i go, it will be as a spectator.
              2011 Mustang GT
              sigpic

Comment

Their site is missing large chunks of information. under racing all it says is bracket racing. No classes are listed. So you'll have to wait and see.

Hopefully they see how popular True Street was and bring it back.

Comment

Ill run the brackets!
                  www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                    Ill run the brackets!
                    Same here
                    99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                    going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

It would be nice if this board could meet up and have a cruise on the way out there, and have a section for us in the parking area.

Comment

Yeah I saw their website wasn't very detailed about the classes. If they don't have True Street then I wont be going. I'll just wait for NMRA in Houston.

Redid my subframe connectors. Straightened, braced, and installed 9" ends on my rear. It was bent to hell. Installed Anti Roll Bar. Redoing my exhaust. And installing a cage.

I'll be by in a couple months for a little touch up on the tune.
                        00 GT
                        Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

Man, there's no info at all under any of the headings. I'd like to participate in the Auto-X, if nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            Man, there's no info at all under any of the headings. I'd like to participate in the Auto-X, if nothing else.
                            Auto-x with the motorplex's parking lot can't be good.
                            www.dfwdirtriders.com

Comment

Originally posted by mustangguy289 View Post
                              Auto-x with the motorplex's parking lot can't be good.
                              I haven't auto X'ed in years (about 30), so it would just be for fun anyway.

Comment

That's pretty sad. Super Chevy ripped off the true street idea and is even hosting a cruise to the event this year. They have a heads up class for 2010+ Camaros and some nostalgia dragster class but other than that they appear to be the same basic events.

Without pro 5.0, drag radial or street outlaw classes racing heads up I'll stay home.

Comment

Working...
                                X