No announcement yet.

Mach 1 vs Pullied GT500 vs Vette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found old thread.. Not sure if he took vids down.
    Street Racing & Kill Stories - Insomz vs STROKD cammed LS3's have it out. - First run we were locked he had a very slight pull till I shut down top of 3rd because he had cars ahead. I gave him a lane. Second run he said he did not spray. I think that's a pretty amazing 4th gear then. He put 2 on me in 4th gear. 50 to...

Comment

Must have been magic then since the numbers and results don't add up. Congrats on winning a race you know you were going to win anyways. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
        And its best is 125 now? Thatd be a pretty close one till we get over 130ish... Did u see the video of me vs insomz? I think I made him mad and he gave up racing. He still thinks I sprayed him I pulled by him so bad.
        I trapped 124. Kirk won't even race me any more. I've tried calling him several times
        2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
        2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
        2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

Originally posted by 04mongoose View Post
          I trapped 124. Kirk won't even race me any more. I've tried calling him several times
          He got tired of it not running what he wanted and sold his nitrous before it even went on the car... Sucks cause he would have loved the juice.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
            Must have been magic then since the numbers and results don't add up. Congrats on winning a race you know you were going to win anyways. lol.
            I was hoping to win... I don't race to try to lose, but he gave it a good show and try. He had more power and a little more weight so we were fairly well matched. Those nights at Sonic were some fun times!

Comment

He got tired of it not running what he wanted and sold his nitrous before it even went on the car... Sucks cause he would have loved the juice.
              twin snails > juice. I love draggin nitrous cars.

Comment

twin snails > juice. I love draggin nitrous cars.
                The jug works well when its needed. I've only gone through two bottles in 14 months so I don't spray it much. Steve u must be racin some slow nitrous cars becausr I think u and Mike would be a close race with my car on motor.

Comment

The jug works well when its needed. I've only gone through two bottles in 14 months so I don't spray it much. Steve u must be racin some slow nitrous cars becausr I think u and Mike would be a close race with my car on motor.
                  I suspect the turbo kit will change your tune quite abit and will have you chompin at the bit. Not that I will EVER line up against your no driving ass in fear of you hitting me with your reckless driving. lol.

Comment

I suspect the turbo kit will change your tune quite abit and will have you chompin at the bit. Not that I will EVER line up against your no driving ass in fear of you hitting me with your reckless driving. lol.
                    That's understandable.. Wouldn't want to end up hittin ur car. good to see ur back in a new toy. I should have my tt done soon as well..

Comment

I should have my tt done soon as well..
                      You ever going to finish that car?

Comment

Originally posted by 04sleeper View Post
                        You ever going to finish that car?
                        Finishing garage this week. Ordering cam, timing set and gaskets next week

Comment

Finishing garage this week. Ordering cam, timing set and gaskets next week
                          Sweet!

It's been too long for that car to be down. It needs to have a good comeback.

Comment

corvette accessories

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                              nice run mongoose. got any pics of your ride?
                              sorry for late reply. here is my 4x4
                              2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
                              2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
                              2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

I've NEVER seen that car that clean in person. Must be a pic from the previous owner who actually washed the damn thing. LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X