ar-15 case?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beefed88 View Post
    Dsgarms has some bout cases on sale very similar to pelican.
    I looked at the Boyt cases before i bought my pelican, I didn't care much for the latch setup they use. Just personal opinion, they seemed over engineered and complicated for the task at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
      come tomorrow ill have this
      I have one and love it. TONS of space in it.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

A red Nike baseball bat bag.

My neighbors don't need to know I have AR-15s.
        Last edited by Leah; Yesterday at 10:18 PM.

Comment

This is what I have:

I use it for 3 gun matches. Holds all three guns and the magazines for the two that use them. Great bag IMO. And you can catch it on sale about once a month for half price.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

I have the one from Cheaper Than Dirt that has the backpack straps built into it. It can be heavy with 2 rifles and 3 pistols plus ammo, but beats "lugging" it, I can just put it on my back and walk around.

Comment

This one should fit my ar right? 16 inch barrel and standard adjustable stock.

Comment

Originally posted by MULEY4X4 View Post
                http://www.topspecus.com/shop/voodoo-tactical-15-9658/

This one should fit my ar right? 16 inch barrel and standard adjustable stock.
                not without disassembling it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeFingerPete View Post
                  not without disassembling it.
                  Thanks not going there. Ha Just liked the look.

Comment

I scored a sweet Pelican 1730 today. It is just a little dirty on the outside but brand new otherwise. Best part = FREE, I just have to mail it home.

34" wide inside the foam ring and 37" wide outside dimensions. Judging by these pics, it is wide enough to hold a standard 16" barrel AR with a colapsable stock.

Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I have the voodoo tactical one. I can fit 2 rifles, 6 pistols, and more magazines than is practical in it. Last time I had so much inside that sucker it was just about too heavy to carry lol.

Once I get some kind of locking cover to the bed of my truck I want something like the cases alex and KBS posted.
                      Jon

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                        I scored a sweet Pelican 1730 today. It is just a little dirty on the outside but brand new otherwise. Best part = FREE, I just have to mail it home.

34" wide inside the foam ring and 37" wide outside dimensions. Judging by these pics, it is wide enough to hold a standard 16" barrel AR with a colapsable stock.

That's nice, should fit standard iron sight guns, but you probably won't fit any with optics in there.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          That's nice, should fit standard iron sight guns, but you probably won't fit any with optics in there.
                          My case has the standard pluck and pull foam right now. Think of it just like their other boxes, nothing but foam inside.

I could have scored 2 of them but didn't want to be greedy. They were ordered for our department a long time ago but no one has ever done anything with them.....MINE.

Comment

My case has the standard pluck and pull foam right now. Think of it just like their other boxes, nothing but foam inside.

I could have scored 2 of them but didn't want to be greedy. They were ordered for our department a long time ago but no one has ever done anything with them.....MINE.
                            You should be greedy and get me the other one!
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I'll give you $5 for the other one!
                              ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                                You should be greedy and get me the other one!
                                The pitiful thing is, I don't have any cash on me to mail it home from our post office on base. They don't take a debit/credit card. Time to get creative. I want it home with me this R&R in 21 days

The other one went to one of my other dudes who had to clean out a connex full of other peoples shit that they left behind. Oh, and a case of Dr. Pepper.

Comment

Working...
                                X