• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One and done or two out of three?

Comment

Originally posted by Clifton View Post
      One and done or two out of three?
      That depends on how many times Kelley wants to get beat.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
        that depends on how many times kelley wants to get beat.
        lol!!

Comment

As soon as I get the red car back together. we can run it up your ass and mike can get in if he would like. And just to give you heads up you need to take something to keep you from sleeping!!! John did you go buy a mew motor no I forgot its been a long time since we raced together you always talk shit I like it me too so just remember what happened at pats house many many years ago that is what is going to happen to you on the tree of you race us. You might need to change your name to (blue ovel) have a great day hope to be in the lane next to you soon and (ftw)

Comment

Lol
            Doing enough racing for 99% of the board!

Comment

Originally posted by PHATRUSSELL View Post
              As soon as I get the red car back together. we can run it up your ass and mike can get in if he would like. And just to give you heads up you need to take something to keep you from sleeping!!! John did you go buy a mew motor no I forgot its been a long time since we raced together you always talk shit I like it me too so just remember what happened at pats house many many years ago that is what is going to happen to you on the tree of you race us. You might need to change your name to (blue ovel) have a great day hope to be in the lane next to you soon and (ftw)
              Your an idiot if you think you can run with me. Bring that junk and I will shut that mouth for you

J
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PHATRUSSELL View Post
                That's some funny shit right there Russell. That red turd can't get out of its own way. I love it when a pretender try's to call out a contender. When ever your ready you know where to find us.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LSX121 View Post
                  Your an idiot if you think you can run with me. Bring that junk and I will shut that mouth for you

J
                  You're

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                    You're
                    What are you an English teacher part time?
                    sigpic

Comment

He damn sure ain't no hole sawer!
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by jason07 View Post
                        You're
                        Of all the things to correct in this thread and you picked that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                          Of all the things to correct in this thread and you picked that?
                          Exactly what I was thinking. He could have picked Russell's paragraph apart, but then again he's not hating on him.
                          sigpic

Comment

Mabe he want to get in on action and race? I don't mind watching more cars run at 275 events.
                            Last edited by FOKAI; 08-23-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

I'm all for anybody that wants to come race. We need bigger car counts. I want to see the class grow.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by prospec1 View Post
                                I'm all for anybody that wants to come race. We need bigger car counts. I want to see the class grow.
                                I think it will grow with some more time. I wish mine was ready. It should be ready to pick up from the chassis shop Sunday. One more car for y'all to beat up on.

Comment

Working...
                                X