No announcement yet.

Upper Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you try opticsplanet? there is a code you can use for 5% off, and they were already the cheapest.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I did not. Oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        and slip on the low profile block, pin the tube and you're done.

That's also the same low profile gas block for $11 I recommended.

What do these gas blocks need to be torqued to?

Comment

I have a 15" Evo rail on my LR308 which has a 16" barrel. Here is a picture for reference:

It depends on what you want exactly. The troy alpha TRX is another modular (non quad) rail. I personally don't care for them because they are rough on your hands, and kind of ugly. There are some new keymod rails on the market as well. I haven't looked within the last year so I'm sure there are others. For me price/weight is what matters, and the EVO is both of those. DOHCTR would be a good person to ask, as well as phaux, they were both at SHOT and saw some of the new rails I'm sure.

Man that rifle is sexy

Comment

Well, I shot two mags with it. I'm considering selling it actually.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by TeeShock View Post
              What do these gas blocks need to be torqued to?
              Tight, usually until you get a click from the fastener. Doesn't need to be lug nut tight.

Comment

Well, I shot two mags with it. I'm considering selling it actually.
                What did you not like about it?

Comment

Working...
                X