X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• truck runs into pickup pulling trailer

ffwd to about :52 in

Comment

I have a disdain for truck drivers as much as DC cab drivers. Fuck them and their bullshit lecturing everyone how we should respect their space. Especially when every one I see these days is following far too closely, or waiting until the last minute to cut you off and take 5 miles to pass his fellow butt buddy trucker.

Comment

Do those idiots not know how to edit a fucking video? And the unnecessary slow mo? ugh.

Comment

I could see the person in the red truck saying, “I was just following the trailer and the guy simply lost control. I have no idea why it happened. I must have caught a piece of him when it started to get away from him.”

Comment

Smoked too much meth that morning.

Comment

Distracted driving is my guess
              Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                Smoked too much meth that morning.
                Or not enough.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Maybe the hooker he thought he killed that morning was still alive and came after him.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

^^^^^ That was great. You win.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      I have a disdain for truck drivers as much as DC cab drivers. Fuck them and their bullshit lecturing everyone how we should respect their space. Especially when every one I see these days is following far too closely, or waiting until the last minute to cut you off and take 5 miles to pass his fellow butt buddy trucker.
                      You mad bro? Not all of us are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        You mad bro? Not all of us are like that.
                        I'm mad too bro. I had some asshole trucker nearly run me off the fucking highway. I was on the on ramp, the guy in front of me wouldn't go, trucker's cab as at my quarter panel, and he never hit the brakes.

Comment

Get behind em and call the "hows my driving" number.
                          WH

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            I'm mad too bro. I had some asshole trucker nearly run me off the fucking highway. I was on the on ramp, the guy in front of me wouldn't go, trucker's cab as at my quarter panel, and he never hit the brakes.
                            Bad apples everywhere. You should see the shit we have to see and deal with everyday. It's a fucking mad house somedays with people on there phones, not paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                              Bad apples everywhere. You should see the shit we have to see and deal with everyday. It's a fucking mad house somedays with people on there phones, not paying attention.
                              I know. I've driven a 37 foot motorhome, and I tow a 21 foot enclosed trailer on a regular basis, so I understand how a trucker feels. I'm the guy that will let them merge, even flash my lights to let them know that they're clear to merge. I have run into a few asshats though.

Comment

Working...
                              X