Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
    poor brian he has nothing other than the same worn out fucktard

think i used that when i was 12 yrs old.
    He dont even know my name .
    But yet i know he live in the armpit of the country answers phones. His wife cheats in his own bed. Drives a best up turd that needed paint 10 years ago. Had to put a motor on layaway. Seems his wife rules the bedroom and his life like a good trained cockold.
    Chased out of the dfw area. Lol i seriously was going to leave him alone after slapping him around i was starting to feel sorry for him

but once again he couldn't help him self and poked the bear again.
    Some cockold just can't help them self's.
    Some good picks of her here.

http://www.cuckoldpage.com/wyoming
    smack #101
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      Between the two of you I’m wondering which one is more butt hurt?

Is it the hayseed methmouth who’s taken a hankerin’ to a fakenews, or is it the angry drunkin alimony/child support momma check writing fakenews? Also, do you make the fakenews wear the pink vagina hat when you two are tussling in the sleeper?
      notice we are talking about tossing up your chick, and you are talking about juggling our balls. thats why she came over here first.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
        notice we are talking about tossing up your chick, and you are talking about juggling our balls. thats why she came over here first.
        Dear dear faknews. I have no specifics on what you and your methmouth do for entertainment. I have only ever posed questions, which seem to be fairly accurate with these multiple triggered, alcohol fueled replies I'm reading. Seems your butt hurtness is in the lead so far. I've known you for more than half your life, and am certain there was nothing of the sort going on. Reason being is ever since I've known you, you've always been on the receiving end of a good fucking. Whether it be momma's car, momma's motorcycle, the police, any one project you've ever touched, house parties, methmouth at your six and now your marriage where it's a given the "balls" you reference are long gone. Face it. All those years you've been fucked and it shows with how angry you've become. Out of curiosity, when you first started dating your ex did you at least extend the common courtesy and warn her if she went black she'd become a single mom?

Comment

which ex? there are many. i didnt wait for one to come find me, i go find them.

but

L M F A O

go on with your bad self

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

get the fuck outta here you faggot. and thats coming from a fakenews fucktard for real.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

LOL @ naynay gettin’ all madd.

I say good job to SS for triggering naynay back into his little juvenile “dark place”, although admittedly it seems fairly easy to do so. It’s only the innernet naynay, and this is only a backwater corner of it at that. Hilarious...

Comment

Alcohol and libtard fucktardery never mix. When sober it's well known fakenews is the sad clown. Once the boy starts drinking the flood gates open. At least for his sake since this is virtual reality fakenews isn't leaving with a missing shoe. Can't dismiss the fact this could be a release of the bitterness and vile hatred fakenews has encapsulated over a 30 day period while sitting at the table with momma and her checkbook while remembering when the ex won:

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                get the fuck outta here you faggot. and thats coming from a fakenews fucktard for real.
                Almost sig worthy.

Comment

that’s darling! spats from not performing well during your time in the glory hole? mvp for taking a pounding like a champ?
                  You sure seem to know a lot about gay habits. About every post from you has one of your homoerotic rants. You trying to come out of the closet. Lol I guess it all comes from cleaning other men up when they get done with heather.

Comment

All that sitting in court rooms? What I don't get is those who are really young, as if they may have just passed POST are huge lard balls.
                    Every post every section always ends up with Male anatomy in it
                    You can cum out we won't judge you. Lll

Comment

Lmfao
                      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by METHMOUTH FUCKTARD View Post
                        You sure seem to know a lot about gay habits. About every post from you has one of your homoerotic rants. You trying to come out of the closet. Lol I guess it all comes from cleaning other men up when they get done with heather.
                        Your undying love and loyalty to a fakenews is noteworthy, however you lost the butt hurt contest.

Originally posted by FAKENEWS FUCKTARD View Post
                        Lmfao
                        Glad to see you didn't hang yourself after your last post. Stay strong! Stop thinking about:

Comment

Why is it I imagine this is you after every post. FUCKTARD. LOL
                          I think I used that word when I was 12 years old also.

Comment

Working...
                          X