Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFWStangs Memorial thread, remember our friends...

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to think I was wrong, but I was told this weekend that TOMMY had passed somewhere near 6 months ago. I'll let 'onjacks' and/or 'clifton' fill in the details - all I know at this point that TOMMY had passed quite some time back. For those of you didn't have the privilege of knowing Tommy, he was one of the

Comment

Damn sad and even more sad that we are just finding out, RIP TOMMY, I hope is family is being taken care of.

I went ahead and cleaned up the Memorial thread and put everyone in alphabetical order...
      Last edited by Rick Modena; 06-02-2013, 08:27 PM.
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I don't know why, but I was thinking about John Westly this morning... and this evening I started thinking about Ben Woolard... I hadn't thought about him in years. I found this thread and started going down the list.

Man, we have lost some really fine folks over the years, and I am better for knowing them
        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Agreed. And its a shame that i haven't seen many of you folks in years, sans funerals.

Comment

I sincerely loved quite a few on this list. After Aaron - I was cracked. Jeremy & I were very fortunate to run into John right before he died. Shawn, well, that was just overwhelming to say the least. He's WHY I named the meet MMCM (Mustangs & More - his Chevy lovin' ass was the MORE). Far too young, exceptional, and loved.
            I no longer shift gears - I switch beers. Cheers!

Comment

Looking at it again I guess I didn't realize how many we have lost over the years.

Probably should add Downs' girlfriend to the list.

Comment

Tragic, everytime I have to update the list...
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Victorious View Post
                  I sincerely loved quite a few on this list. After Aaron - I was cracked. Jeremy & I were very fortunate to run into John right before he died. Shawn, well, that was just overwhelming to say the least. He's WHY I named the meet MMCM (Mustangs & More - his Chevy lovin' ass was the MORE). Far too young, exceptional, and loved.
                  I remember a picture shown on a slideshow at his funeral, of him and Rob(TWEAKD), pretty moving considering they both passed-away so young.

Comment

Originally posted by MattB View Post
                    I remember a picture shown on a slideshow at his funeral, of him and Rob(TWEAKD), pretty moving considering they both passed-away so young.
                    Man, I think of Rob anytime I'm on that side of town. Drove by where we had his memorial the other day. Seems like yesterday.
                    I no longer shift gears - I switch beers. Cheers!

Comment

+1 for Kevin, way too young.

Comment

Unfortunately, an update is needed H.
                        BEWARE OF PEREZ TRANSPORT LLC
                        BEWARE OF EXOTIC TRANSPORT
                        Fernando Perez
                        Alijandra Perez
                        Mesquite, Texas
                        214-680-1415

Comment

I posted it, godspeed to Matt...

Comment

En paz descansen... We will all be there soon...
                            Last edited by BoostedD1; 08-04-2014, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              I posted it, godspeed to Matt...
                              Is there a link to what happened? I knew him through T-Mobile, we worked for the same third party. Sucks to hear. RIP Matt.

Comment

Damnit. What happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X