Abandoned Computers - Trash? Sell? Donate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abandoned Computers - Trash? Sell? Donate

A tenant that needed encouragement to leave the home left these behind. I have no interest in messing with them. Should I leave on the curb for trash man, worth donating, or they have value and I should try to sell?

4 Emachines T3612 with Intel Celeron D
    2 other computers without case - I don't know what they are
    2 small (maybe 15") lcd monitors

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
    I'm posting from my phone, probably while driving. Expect typoes.......

save them for a garage sale

Comment

Hell I might be interested in them.

Comment

Anything good on them?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Hell I might be interested in them.
          Pm me if you want them and we'll make plans to get to you. In Midlothian.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the the pursuit of happiness......, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive to these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            Anything good on them?
            There are no cords, keyboards, etc. I have not turned anything on.

Comment

Originally posted by '90Vert View Post
              Pm me if you want them and we'll make plans to get to you. In Midlothian.
              done

Comment

Working...
              X