Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmfao!!!
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Wow

Comment

maybe in monroe county she is a dime, and homeboy is not a closer.

Comment

maybe he is into AIDS.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
            How can someone be this desperate for some pussy?
            Whole slew of charges! Lock that dumb motherfucker up.
            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
              maybe in monroe county she is a dime, and homeboy is not a closer.
              Solid 3 with her teeth fixed.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

She will probably get charge for breaking some wiretapping law.

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                  Whole slew of charges! Lock that dumb motherfucker up.
                  Looks like he found the only toothless meth head that wouldn't do it lol

But yeah wtf. Make you want to hold them to a higher standard (harsher punishments) cause they were in a position of power. Same for politicians.
                  WH

Comment

Desperate would be a huge understatement! Guess the idea of a gum job was worth throwing away a career. Maybe his cell mate will help him get what he wants....or he may be giving what he wanted.

Comment

Charges or not, best keep ole snaggletooth away from your nightstick.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

No shit, I’d rather take my chances with a blender than ol Nancy methmouth.

Comment

And I thought my standards were low

Comment

All that dumb muthufucker had to do was confiscate a meth rock from another bust and given that to her and she would have sucked that dumb cops pelicu all night!

But trying to get a gum job for a can of Coors light, c'mon maaaan...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Looks like he found the only toothless meth head that wouldn't do it lol

But yeah wtf. Make you want to hold them to a higher standard (harsher punishments) cause they were in a position of power. Same for politicians.
                              They have very specific laws for this in Texas under chapter 39 that would not apply to anyone else but LE types, judges, correctional personnel, etc. So, there you go.

Also had she had sex with him it could have been considered sexual assault.

8) the actor is a public servant who coerces the other person to submit or participate;
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X