Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DFWM Special - Want a free $250 gift card?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DFWM Special - Want a free $250 gift card?

Want to receive a free $250 gift card for little to no work at all? For each referral you give to us I will personally give you a $250 gift card to WHEREVER you want in the DFW Metroplex only. The $250 is for registered user on this site ONLY! If I get a referral from someone that's not on this site they only get $200. I'm personally going to add $50 dollars to DFWM Only.

1. Your referral MUST write you name down on the paper work.

2. You will receive the gift card AFTER the deposit is met and job finished.

3. As state in the paragraph above. The gift card to wherever you'd like must be in the DFW Metroplex.

If you have a referral that you KNOW is going to acquire our services. Please have them put your full name on the paper work that they will fill out. Also for YOU to PM me with your full name and customers name. I must be able to see your name under your screen name when I select it.

If you have questions about how this works or anything related to this please feel free to post in here.

If I refer my wife, do I/we still get the discount?

David

Comment

Wait, so what are you selling?
      Last edited by Unicorn Jeff; 04-26-2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        Wait, so what are you selling?
        Want to be a little bit more specific? I'm a little dumb founded on what you're asking.

Comment

UM...wtf are you selling?
          Originally posted by Vertnut
          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Oh, this was originally posted in the back porch. GLWS

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X