ACID, Stamp Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACID, Stamp Question

I can't remember if I sent you this photo but here is the stamp and a darker version of the brown we want.

Do you have access to this stamp also? What is a patio in Texas without one of these?

We need to get the dates ironed out. I would love to see dirt being moved on Sept 8.

We can also revisit the firepit and sitting ledge idea. I got the go ahead from my wife..
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

I can't remember if I sent you this photo but here is the stamp and a darker version of the brown we want.

You want it to look exactly like this?

Do you have access to this stamp also? What is a patio in Texas without one of these?

I'm sure I can find that stamp.

We need to get the dates ironed out. I would love to see dirt being moved on Sept 8.

The soonest we're able to meet is Sept 6th or earlier?

We can also revisit the firepit and sitting ledge idea. I got the go ahead from my wife.

You got the go ahead from your wife to also do this at the same time? Or do you just want to discuss it for the future while we do a pre-site.

Comment

Originally posted by aCid View Post

You want it to look exactly like this? If possible a little lighter brown but same pattern

I'm sure I can find that stamp. Great

The soonest we're able to meet is Sept 6th or earlier? The earliest I will be there is the 6th. If you want to take a look at the site before hand without me that is fine. But I would like to see if we can meet on the 6th mid afternoon.

We can also revisit the firepit and sitting ledge idea. I got the go ahead from my wife.

You got the go ahead from your wife to also do this at the same time? Or do you just want to discuss it for the future while we do a pre-site.
      We can do it at the same time.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
      X