Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BP View Post
    I think it's definitely about taking down traditional Christian morals. Somehow republicans have become the religious right which in the eyes of a liberal represents oppression. One of the things they are screaming about the loudest lately is tax free churches. I guess they think if you can take down Joel Osteen somehow we'll get a gender and race neutral president?

The part I really don't understand though is that the same people screaming against Christian churches and values are demanding we let in more immigrants. Many of which use a completely different moral compass. I guess I'm just as blind to Christian oppression as they are to genital mutilation, public hangings and kid raping.
    They want to take down Christians but increase Islam. Because Islam takes care of gays.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      I vaguely remember those conversations. I've had that happen to me before regarding regarding what I said about illegals.
      Sadly, you guys are right. The only reason lives love Islam is because it too is anti Christian. It's the only commonality, which illustrates how important it is. Oh you hate christians, then we can overlook murder, rape, terrorism, child molesting, beheadings, genital mutilation, goat fucking, honor killings,and all the other vile shit. Anti Christian is the most important thing to the left.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        Sadly, you guys are right. The only reason lives love Islam is because it too is anti Christian. It's the only commonality, which illustrates how important it is. Oh you hate christians, then we can overlook murder, rape, terrorism, child molesting, beheadings, genital mutilation, goat fucking, honor killings,and all the other vile shit. Anti Christian is the most important thing to the left.
        As in the days of Noah* (and Lot**), so it will be at the second coming of Christ.

*IN NOAH's DAY - Genesis 6:5,11,12 ...'And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.'

**Luke 17:28-30 ...'Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.'

IN LOT's DAY - Jude 1:7 ...'Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.'

Comment

• Starting tonight: Arrivals from Iran, Syria, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Sudan

Comment

• Comment

• It's happening!

Comment

• NY TIMES = Fake Fucking News

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• When he first won I was curious as to which giant lie they'd fab up to try do something, anything to him. Without something, even if false, what do they have? A crushing defeat by some brash billionaire. Not a whole lot to work with.
                                WH

Comment

Working...
                                X