Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
    283?
    235. I am mimicking the original Babbitt Rod 206 but wanted conventional main and rod bearing and a pressurized oil system. A lot of fab work to keep it looking original.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtotin View Post
      I think this is my second user name from this place. But I believe I originally joined back in high school. That was pre-2002. Only person I knew here was - whiteboy. That was way back in the day. I had a great 1984 Foxbody Gt hatchback Stang.

Edit: actually sorry. I originally joined with dfwstangs.net I think it was. Then saw it changed and joined here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      LOL.. he texted me the other day. Telling me he had a weird dream about us rolling in a 86 GT vert pimpin' and he pulled the hot strange.

Hell all that he does now is family and Mustangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by 034V View Post
        LOL.. he texted me the other day. Telling me he had a weird dream about us rolling in a 86 GT vert pimpin' and he pulled the hot strange.

Hell all that he does now is family and Mustangs.

Lol dang. I haven’t spoken to him in years and years. Crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
          Building a 48 Ford F-5 stepside hauler and the 37 International. Plus lately I have been retro-fitting a late model motor in Cool Cat's Dad's 35 Chevy. (If you count 1957 as late model)

Fastbacks are on the back burner as usual.
          As excuses go, that’s a pretty good one. Or three.

Comment

Lol dang. I haven’t spoken to him in years and years. Crazy.

Yea he's still around. Lost ALL of his weight from working so damn much on these Mustangs.

Basically my brother. Known him 26 years lol

Comment

• Comment

• I've been here since bout 2002.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                  Still live 2hrs away. For some damn reason
                  You’re dead to me, Bert.

<—— Street fo life!

Comment

• Originally posted by ernie View Post
                    you’re dead to me, bert.

<—— street fo life!
                    lmao!!!
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Bunch of Fuckin' newbs - Started over on the Canadian site in 2001
                      If you can read this thank a teacher. If it's in English thank a soldier.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sarge View Post
                        Bunch of Fuckin' newbs - Started over on the Canadian site in 2001

Canada? What’s that? Lol!!

Comment

Canada? What’s that? Lol!!

Not sure if you're kidding or not, but the reason everyone left the other site and this one was created, was because the old site was sold to Autoguide, a Canadian company.. So everyone refers to it as Canada. That's also why the thumbnail image thing is what it is (line though the maple leaf).

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                            Not sure if you're kidding or not, but the reason everyone left the other site and this one was created, was because the old site was sold to Autoguide, a Canadian company.. So everyone refers to it as Canada. That's also why the thumbnail image thing is what it is (line though the maple leaf).

I was just kidding around about Canada. I actually didn’t realize that’s what happened to the old site. That all happened when I was gone

Comment

I was just kidding around about Canada. I actually didn’t realize that’s what happened to the old site. That all happened when I was gone

Yeah, there was a lot more, but the biggest burn was that Chris sold the board without giving Jose an opportunity to buy him out, or even telling him. Essentially cutting him out of the deal and selling out the members behind everyone's back. Then Autoguide came in and started putting in a bunch of ads and shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                Yeah, there was a lot more, but the biggest burn was that Chris sold the board without giving Jose an opportunity to buy him out, or even telling him. Essentially cutting him out of the deal and selling out the members behind everyone's back. Then Autoguide came in and started putting in a bunch of ads and shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X