Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Eastwood is The Mule

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Sweet, he is my favorite actor, damn he's getting old!

Comment

I'm a huge fan, but I worry he's lost his touch. The 15:17 to Paris he recently directed was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
        I'm a huge fan, but I worry he's lost his touch. The 15:17 to Paris he recently directed was horrible.
        That's because it wasn't a formulaic movie for that genre. He portrayed actual events using the real life participants, instead of professional actors. He didn't color the events for the sake of more action or drama. I thought the lack of refinements was brilliant. Not polished. It's not what people are use to seeing and come away disappointed. Really good gritty movies(considered successful by both the audience and critics) like The Hurt Locker, are dramatized for effect. He tried and different approach that a IFC film fan would appreciate.

Comment

Due to my love of golf, I get to hear Clint Eastwood with some regularity (he’s a big fan of the Pebble Beach Pro-Am), and he’s definitely started to slip some gears. They have him in the booth and you can tell that age is catching up.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
          X