Liveleak footage of ISIS Slaughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4[/ame]

Shit, do you guys even know what you’re talking about? All it takes is a shitty old bolt action rifle from the 6th floor of a building and you get a huge explosion.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq1PbgeBoQ4

Shit, do you guys even know what you’re talking about? All it takes is a shitty old bolt action rifle from the 6th floor of a building and you get a huge explosion.
      once again, full power rifle round.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I guess my sarcasm didn’t come through.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
          I guess my sarcasm didn’t come through.
          I figured you were being facetious, I just didn't want anyone to think there was some conspiracy.
          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Man, and here i am bitching about my bitcoin miners turning a profit...

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
              Or lack thereof
              WH

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
                Whose the new guy?!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Sometimes there is some " explosion" when shot at extreme close range ie: suicides or gun against head.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that happens in those instances because the gas has to escape somewhere too.

Only experience I have is some firearms knowledge and crime scene photos I've seen.
                  This is correct.
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    Whose the new guy?!
                    that lil' guy? don't worry about that lil' guy.

Comment

Why would you lie down and let them shoot you? Like someone said, they outnumber those pieces of shit. I would die trying to fight them before I died like a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        Why would you lie down and let them shoot you? Like someone said, they outnumber those pieces of shit. I would die trying to fight them before I died like a dog.
                        I think my post about them believing it to be Allah's will that they die this way explains it.
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                          I think my post about them believing it to be Allah's will that they die this way explains it.
                          The Christians and Jews in Iraq were not putting up a fight for the most part either.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                            The Christians and Jews in Iraq were not putting up a fight for the most part either.
                            Most of the middle east has that same mindset; Islam is the number one religion and its principles are still forced on and beat into them.
                            I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Haven't seen that footage yet. I have a video on my computer of the Taliban pouring fuel on two blindfolded dudes and then kicking them into a hole in the ground with a fire in the bottom of it. Not even a twitch or protest during the entire process. An Afghan explained it that they believe it is Allah who wants them to die this way and they will be reunited with him soon.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                Then, let the stupid MF's die for allah.

Comment

Working...
                                X