X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    Bone scan.
    Elvis'?

Just curious, why would they be doing that at your age?

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
      Elvis'?

Just curious, why would they be doing that at your age?
      Severe back pain with an abnormally sized L5. Just kidding on the bone scan though -- was just trying to get you to make some sort of comment. It's a follow-up with my doctor to see if physical therapy is helping my condition or not. I begin that tomorrow and I'm betting that it does not help.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
        LOL. F those guys.

That link:

Other stories:
        dirty shit.
        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          LOL. F those guys.

That link:

Other stories:
          Originally posted by CJ View Post
          dirty shit.
          What's scaring them is that Democrats notoriously vote early, and they're not seeing that instant *pop*.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
            What's scaring them is that Democrats notoriously vote early, and they're not seeing that instant *pop*.
            Yep. "Vote early, and vote often."

They have to have a huge early voting lead to even put their plan into motion. It would be hilarious if they didn't even have enough to fake a lead.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
              Yep. "Vote early, and vote often."

They have to have a huge early voting lead to even put their plan into motion. It would be hilarious if they didn't even have enough to fake a lead.
              Revive the election watch GTG thread plz.
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Early count in Ohio gives Romney 92,000 vote lead...

Boy that's bad news for Obama. Because if I'm not mistaken McCain beat Obama on election day.

Comment

Kicking out GOP poll inspectors and replacing them with democrats in Philadelphia.

Comment

Preparing for the wave of fraud or preparing for the flood gates? lol
                    Philly GOP: Poll inspectors being ousted for Dems
                    November 6, 2012 | 8:31 am

Court-appointed Republican poll inspectors are being forcibly removed from voting stations in some Philadelphia wards and replaced in some cases by Democratic inspectors and even members of the Black Panthers, according to GOP officials.

Secrets just received this memo from GOP officials:

The Philadelphia GOP is reporting that court appointed Minority (read GOP) Inspectors are being thrown out of polling locations in several Wards.

These Inspectors are election officials - again, court appointed -- and are reportedly being thrown out by the Head Judges of Elections (these Judges are elected Democrats) and being replaced by Democrats.

This has happened at the following locations:

Ward 32, Div 13

Ward 43, Div 14

Ward 56, Div 1

Ward 56, Div 22

Ward 32, Div 28

Ward 32, Div 28

Ward 12, Div 17

Ward 39, Div 1

Ward 24, Div 9

Ward 18, Div 25

Ward 43, Div 14

Ward 29, Div 18

Ward 65, Div 19

Ward 20, Div 1

Ward 6, Div 11

Another official told Secrets: "one of our female inspectors was physically thrown out."

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Ohio early voting numbers.

Still quite a few counties missing, but I'm not familiar with them, could be some big inner city counties in there that would make this irrelevant.

Comment

Severe back pain with an abnormally sized L5. Just kidding on the bone scan though -- was just trying to get you to make some sort of comment. It's a follow-up with my doctor to see if physical therapy is helping my condition or not. I begin that tomorrow and I'm betting that it does not help.
                        I fractured my L5 playing football, I can empathize.

Comment

Got my vote in. Kansas is a republican state anyway, but anything helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
                            Got my vote in. Kansas is a republican state anyway, but anything helps.
                            That's your admission ticket to bitch about politics in the forum.

Comment

Cuyahoga (sp) county is a big one, and it's looking like Romney has the lead at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                                Cuyahoga (sp) county is a big one, and it's looking like Romney has the lead at this point.
                                If he already has the lead, it's looking pretty good. Because, republicans get off work around 6pm, and they'll be voting.

Comment

Working...
                                X