Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel the need to buy a quality knife... what do you guys carry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a $40 kershaw that has gone more places and done more work than many men i know. Its not going to hold a face shaving edge for too long, but it does its job very well without me being concerned about losing it. Most of the knives mentioned above are finer pieces, but i dont own many fancy things anymore. Its been to rigs, work, fishing, camping...i even use it to regularly peal peaches or avocados at work on my lunch break. If you need just pure functionality, save the money and just get a decent kershaw or gerber.

Comment

Get innovative technologies, top style, and quality materials. Wide range of pocketknives for everyday carrying, camping, hiking, hunting, work, and more.

I just got this one, made in the USA, I love it, hard to beat for the price. They have some new auto knives I really like too.
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
        You still using that small belt type sharpener? I think I'm finally going to pick one up this month.
        Yes, and am still happy with it, though I just bought a nice fixed blade knife so will probably be picking up some stones for that.

Comment

Spyderco, endura. I carry it everywhere, and had the last one for more than 20 years. Best knife by far, of any I've ever had.
          sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
          17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
          13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
          86 SVO - Sold
          '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
          01 TJ - new toy - Sold
          65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
            Going through my knife drawer and I found Another benchmaid. 530 Pardue good ultralight knife.
            I have one of these but stopped carrying it. The thing had a habit of coming partially open in my pocket and I pealed the skin off of the top of one of my fingers one day when I reached into my pocket.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

https://www.worldsbest.com/lifestyle...-folding-knife I carry one of these. It gets the job done I guess.
              Originally posted by Marisa
              we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

I had one of those for a while, the quality was decent but it just didn't feel right so I threw it away.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                  I had one of those for a while, the quality was decent but it just didn't feel right so I threw it away.
                  The one I had got left behind at DFW airport security.
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I really did lose a benchmade 9050t while I was in Africa.

Comment

Emerson.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
                        I really did lose a benchmade 9050t while I was in Africa.
                        I'm sure some bushman is putting it to good use.
                        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

I currently have a Sebenza 21 in my pocket but throughout the week I'll carry Kershaws I get off the Snap-On truck. On the weekends I'll carry a fixed blade, one of my Chris Reeve's, Lion Steel, or a Spydie. I'm kind of a knife nut and have a pretty good size collection and usually buy at least one knife a month.
                          '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                          '13 Dodge Cummins
                          '14 Rubicon X

Comment

My pocket carry is a Spyderco,

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/267...0-handle-black

It works well enough. I destroy pocket knives, so I don't carry anything too nice anymore.
                            Last edited by Jimbo; 09-13-2015, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
                              My pocket carry is a Spyderco,

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/267...0-handle-black

It works well enough. I destroy pocket knives, so I don't carry anything too nice anymore.
                              I have this one, I use it for when Im working. I love it, for 35 bucks shipped you cant beat it

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Spyderco-Tenacious-Handle-Folding-Plain/dp/B001EI7578/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1442203945&sr=8-1&keywords=spyderco+tenacious[/ame]

Comment

i have a sog twitch xl. works fine

Comment

Working...
                                X