• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about that? 1-0.

CN

Comment

• Yup!
      And if wasn't for that lucky goal they got it could be a 4-0 score. We looked strong
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Remember how uninterested they were playing in the round robin games? It was just like the end of the regular season when the couldn’t score and were falling down in the standings. Things have changed tremendously. Maybe they should live in a bubble together all the time.

CN

Comment

• Fack!
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I figured game 2 would go that route. Nice to see a good response and mount a comeback attempt. Going to be an awesome series.

CN

Comment

• I'm hoping Faska gets healthy and gets to play in this series I really enjoy watching him play, but the thing that drives me crazy is all the stupid penalties we keep taking.

Comment

• Game 3 tonight, should be a good one. I hope we can stop getting these dumbass penalties. TB needed that win in G2, they didn't want to be down 0-2 then they have to win 4 out of 5.

We need to play like we do and force them into getting frustrating and comitting fouls to get us more PP...

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
                  I figured game 2 would go that route. Nice to see a good response and mount a comeback attempt. Going to be an awesome series.
                  Same. After 4 straight wins we were due for a slaughter but was also surprised to see them stay in the game

Something to remember, Dallas had almost a week off after the Golden Nuggets. Lightning has been playing every other day since Sept 7

Comment

• I hate the nbc live announcers. They are always calling things wrong. I am watching the same game and boy do they suck. I would use the radio, but the timing is way ahead of the tv.

CN

Comment

• Whole lotta suck tonight. That is all.

CN

Comment

• Ugggg...

Comment

• Worst call EVER / ARGH!

Comment

• Well that sucked, this team is not going to win 3 in a row.
                            Oh well, at teast they made it to the Stanley Cup.

Comment

• Did not deserve the win, but we will take it. Stars need the FCC line back. Only have one on the ice. They would shut down their top line much better.

CN

Comment

• Yes, we need all the help we can get, in the last three games it seem like they are on our side of the ice the whole game. And you're right, we didn't deserve this win, but fuck it.
                                Maybe we can get some rest and push it to game 7...

Comment

Working...
                                X