Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
    that sure is a short skirt.....
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by asphaltjunkie View Post
      that sure is a short skirt.....
      Yeah, she def not on a hunger strike. Fiddina get her some hot meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
        Yeah, she def not on a hunger strike. Fiddina get her some hot meat.
        A hunger strike for those weaklings is waiting until they're not in public anymore before they eat. Let's see them do the kind of fasting some members around here do, and watch them crumble in the first 8 hours.
        WH

Comment

• This ad...

https://twitter.com/CalebJHull/statu...404275201?s=20 OHH Danny boy does it again

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            I believe that no-knock warrants should be completely illegal and I believe that all drugs of every sort should be completely legal.
            It would help if these pussy ass cops were forced to abide by the military's roe. You can't fire until fired upon. Or you're being assaulted with a deadly weapon. But you get it first, and only then can you fire. I don't give a shit how scared you are, you fucking pussy. You're in the wrong job, so fuck you. Quit. Go be a security guard at the mall where you belong, it's all your worth anyway, in terms of this type of work. Let's only hire the good ones who have some idea of what courage means. Get them back to being the city's "finest" instead of "whoever applied that didn't seem crazy". Double all their salaries if that's what it takes to attract more quality applicants. Tripple it. Stuff the new football stadium so far up your ass that it's sticking out of your mouth, and pay for better cops instead.
            Last edited by Gasser64; 09-24-2020, 09:48 PM.
            WH

Comment

• Reminder for ANTIFAggots. The cars always win. (educational video)

Vid in link

Comment

• ^^^ hahahahahhaa
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    She was an ancillary and a facilitator of drug trafficking in the city that she lived in. She was a paramedic but what's not being discussed in the news is that she was let go within her 1-year probationary period of being a paramedic.

She wasn't an innocent bystander and in all likelihood she was struck by the bullets fired from her boyfriend's gun and not the bullets fired by the police.

When I say all this I'm merely explaining what happened and I'm not advocating for or against. I believe that no-knock warrants should be completely illegal and I believe that all drugs of every sort should be completely legal.
                    She was knee deep in the trade. In 2016, police pulled a guy out of the trunk of a rental car she still had in her name, he was in great shape, minus the 6 bullet holes in him.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Who knew the world could melt down on the flip of a switch when a trap house poc, cherry picked by the press, for a coronation predicated on fabrications... kernals of the truth to tell a story, but not THE story.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Totally not edited I swear...

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        Totally not edited I swear...

I shit you not.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                          Totally not edited I swear...

That just made my day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            It would help if these pussy ass cops were forced to abide by the military's roe. You can't fire until fired upon. Or you're being assaulted with a deadly weapon. But you get it first, and only then can you fire. I don't give a shit how scared you are, you fucking pussy. You're in the wrong job, so fuck you. Quit. Go be a security guard at the mall where you belong, it's all your worth anyway, in terms of this type of work. Let's only hire the good ones who have some idea of what courage means. Get them back to being the city's "finest" instead of "whoever applied that didn't seem crazy". Double all their salaries if that's what it takes to attract more quality applicants. Tripple it. Stuff the new football stadium so far up your ass that it's sticking out of your mouth, and pay for better cops instead.
                            First and foremost this is not pussy ass cops, this is every bit of cops using their training in the united states. You tell someone to drop the gun, drop the gun, or you get shot generally the second you go to raise it or make a furtive movement. Assaulted by a deadly weapon? So I have to get stabbed first? Hit with a bat? I can disable anyone on this site with a golf club in one shot. So you let the guy take a swing, he connects, then he has your gun. We are not trained to take the first hit, nor should we, generally we are not walking around with a platoon of guys with rifles and top notch vests, armored up vehicles etc. Also a lot of guys in the shoots have military back grounds so that is a moot point. Not all are just wet behind the ear kids right out of high school or college. Have you ever been in a high stress situation with multiple people acting crazy and one pulls out a gun/knife? Not for the weak hearted for sure. I am a less force verbal judo type of guy but still work out and lift enough to go hands on if I need to. Hell, I have tazed, ineffectively one guy in my career and never used pepper spray. I have had to go hands on and really fight for an extended time only a handful of times and most I was not primary or they were running because they had warrants or done something bad, and I worked in a rough area for ten years now going on eighteen in this line of work. I have also been in a deadly force situation, but there was no doubt about it on that one. Not something to be taken lightly and I can still remember it like it was yesterday and it was a very long time ago. We do not go to work looking to shoot someone I can promise you that and most will never see it in their career and are lucky. If I had to really break it down and put my finger on one thing in LE that is the biggest shortfall of a lot of officers, it is empathy and the gift of gab. I can sweet talk almost anyone into cuffs, and when I go hands on I am talking it through with them. I will only put resisting on someone that just keeps fighting. I don't mind a little passive resistance or even a little tussle in the beginning. Hell I get it, people don't want to go to jail. Don't blame the cops though, for the most part it is the training, and behind the training is always a slew of events that led to the training being that way. In the past few years I can only count maybe a handful of really bad shoots. The rest were compliance issues and bad decisions by the suspect. There are also a couple of hand fulls where the cops pushed and shouldn't have and they may have been prevented with some distance and gab. But this is millions of contacts and the news cherry picking. If the news ran good encounters all day every day on every channel for years and just the one went bad every now and again no one would even raise an eye as long as the bad ones were dealt with. A bigger problem in this country right now is people/teachers/celebrities bashing cops and teaching kids cops are bad. Everyone of my citizens I chat with on a daily basis says the same thing and it is a very diverse crowd of grown ups. Again, almost always it is a reaction to non compliance. Do what your told and go home. If the cops wrong, own a piece of the city, but live to tell the tale.
                            Last edited by kingjason; 09-25-2020, 04:37 PM.
                            Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• Gotta agree with the above on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                                First and foremost this is not pussy ass cops, this is every bit of cops using their training in the united states. You tell someone to drop the gun, drop the gun, or you get shot generally the second you go to raise it or make a furtive movement. Assaulted by a deadly weapon? So I have to get stabbed first? Hit with a bat? I can disable anyone on this site with a golf club in one shot. So you let the guy take a swing, he connects, then he has your gun. We are not trained to take the first hit, nor should we, generally we are not walking around with a platoon of guys with rifles and top notch vests, armored up vehicles etc. Also a lot of guys in the shoots have military back grounds so that is a moot point. Not all are just wet behind the ear kids right out of high school or college. Have you ever been in a high stress situation with multiple people acting crazy and one pulls out a gun/knife? Not for the weak hearted for sure. I am a less force verbal judo type of guy but still work out and lift enough to go hands on if I need to. Hell, I have tazed, ineffectively one guy in my career and never used pepper spray. I have had to go hands on and really fight for an extended time only a handful of times and most I was not primary or they were running because they had warrants or done something bad, and I worked in a rough area for ten years now going on eighteen in this line of work. I have also been in a deadly force situation, but there was no doubt about it on that one. Not something to be taken lightly and I can still remember it like it was yesterday and it was a very long time ago. We do not go to work looking to shoot someone I can promise you that and most will never see it in their career and are lucky. If I had to really break it down and put my finger on one thing in LE that is the biggest shortfall of a lot of officers, it is empathy and the gift of gab. I can sweet talk almost anyone into cuffs, and when I go hands on I am talking it through with them. I will only put resisting on someone that just keeps fighting. I don't mind a little passive resistance or even a little tussle in the beginning. Hell I get it, people don't want to go to jail. Don't blame the cops though, for the most part it is the training, and behind the training is always a slew of events that led to the training being that way. In the past few years I can only count maybe a handful of really bad shoots. The rest were compliance issues and bad decisions by the suspect. There are also a couple of hand fulls where the cops pushed and shouldn't have and they may have been prevented with some distance and gab. But this is millions of contacts and the news cherry picking. If the news ran good encounters all day every day on every channel for years and just the one went bad every now and again no one would even raise an eye as long as the bad ones were dealt with. A bigger problem in this country right now is people/teachers/celebrities bashing cops and teaching kids cops are bad. Everyone of my citizens I chat with on a daily basis says the same thing and it is a very diverse crowd of grown ups. Again, almost always it is a reaction to non compliance. Do what your told and go home. If the cops wrong, own a piece of the city, but live to tell the tale.

Totally agree... but the TLDR here is: Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X