Marine Stereo for Jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Stereo for Jeep

I would like some help on amp selection for a stereo in the trail beater. Are there better options than what I have listed as the basis below?

2 6.5" door speakers
    2 6.5" hatch or soundbar speakers. Basis: Kicker KM654LCW
    1 10" sub in rear dead space. Basis: Kicker 41KMW104LC
    1 5 channel amp for all speaker. Basis: Clarion XC2510
    1 micro head unit for driver control. Basis: fusion MS-RA70
    1 remote controller (wired?) for rear of vehicle.

Requirements:
    Factory AM/FM antenna is stripped so I really only need to control the bluetooth connection and volume.
    Assume all wiring will be new.
    Waterproof to an extent.
    I know the kickers are overpriced but I like the indirect LEDs in the grills.

Sounds like a lot of system for a trail beater.

I would just do a cheap head unit with aux in and 2 6x9's mounted in ammo cans in the back!

Seriously though, if it were me I would just do front speakers and sub, if it's mostly going to be just you. But I am simple that way. As long as I can get a little bass, I'm good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      Sounds like a lot of system for a trail beater.

I would just do a cheap head unit with aux in and 2 6x9's mounted in ammo cans in the back!

Seriously though, if it were me I would just do front speakers and sub, if it's mostly going to be just you. But I am simple that way. As long as I can get a little bass, I'm good.
      I say trail beater but for whatever reason I have been daily driving it and needs a stereo to compliment its use.

Comment

Working...
      X