DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > Picture and Video Post Forum

Picture and Video Post Forum Amusing and Photoshopped Pics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2021, 11:34 AM   #1
Murph Tang
Time Served
 
Murph Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 613
Default My Taurus SHO

Slow day at work

My Taurus SHO big boat.

Ran 8.1 at Xreme


__________________
Murph

1992 Taurus with whining alternator pulley
Murph Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:48 AM   #2
Trip McNeely
Black Ac
 
Trip McNeely's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Central Alabama
Posts: 39,158
Default

Slick. I like it. MY father in law had one just like that, but it got flooded out during a Hurricane.
Trip McNeely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:50 AM   #3
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I won't fall inline, just to suffocate!
Posts: 33,446
Default

Looks nice, digging those wheels & 'woods too.

Timeslip please?

Maybe a video?

I'm anxious to get my new 5.0 out to the track, once it cools down. I've had it at HPP installing some bolt-ons, Roush CAI, Borla Switchfire midpipe (X-H), DSS Aluminum driveshaft, JLT OS, and a SCT X4 with a Manny Dyno tune, It made 440 to the wheels with the lid off (430 on).
My first race in Mexico was with a new Charger Hellcat, we both spun but I hooked first and he spun bad in second and that put me about a car and half in front and I stayed there to 125 and my wife said, "that's enough you won", lol.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Last edited by Rick Modena; 08-20-2021 at 12:16 PM.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 11:59 AM   #4
cool cat
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,686
Default

Ready to buy another 94 MTX car?
cool cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 12:04 PM   #5
Murph Tang
Time Served
 
Murph Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool cat View Post
Ready to buy another 94 MTX car?
shit man I have already too many of them! Picked up two 1991 Gen 1 Green Plus.

ok what ya got? shaking my head.
__________________
Murph

1992 Taurus with whining alternator pulley
Murph Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 12:17 PM   #6
Murph Tang
Time Served
 
Murph Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Modena View Post
Looks nice, digging those wheels & 'woods too.

Timeslip please?

Maybe a video?

I'm anxious to get my new 5.0 out to the track, once it cools down. I've had it at HPP installing some bolt-ons, Roush CAI, Borla Switchfire midpipe (X-H), DSS Aluminum driveshaft, JLT OS, and a SCT X4 with a Manny Dyno tune, It made 440 to the wheels with the lid off (430 on).
My first race in Mexico was with a new Charger Hellcat, we both spun but I hooked first and he spun bad in second and that put me about a car and half in front and I stayed there to 125 and my wife said, "that's enough I won", lol.
No idea how to post a video anyplace anymore. I've gotten old ha.

This car is around 400hp from what the interweb tells me. Nevered dynoed. Little turbos spool up quickly at maxed boost at 1300rpm AWD.
__________________
Murph

1992 Taurus with whining alternator pulley
Murph Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 12:25 PM   #7
Rick Modena
Cockasaurusmex
VIP Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I won't fall inline, just to suffocate!
Posts: 33,446
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph Tang View Post
No idea how to post a video anyplace anymore. I've gotten old ha.

This car is around 400hp from what the interweb tells me. Nevered dynoed. Little turbos spool up quickly at maxed boost at 1300rpm AWD.
That's respectable, I've seen some Livernois SVO cars running 12's.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverback View Post
Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.
Rick Modena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 06:14 PM   #8
DON SVO
The Bad
VIP Member
 
DON SVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Post Production Screening Room
Posts: 23,315
Default

I kinda miss mine. Very nice looking SHO!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PGreenCobra
I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trip McNeely
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrtuckteezy
dont downshift!!
Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Last edited by DON SVO; 09-15-2021 at 07:42 AM.
DON SVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 07:13 PM   #9
cool cat
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 16,686
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph Tang View Post
shit man I have already too many of them! Picked up two 1991 Gen 1 Green Plus.

ok what ya got? shaking my head.
White 94 MTX, LPM, SHO Shop CAI, new crank sensor, needs TLC. Unsure of previous maintenance, i bought it off a flipper that didn't know dick about these cars.

Forgot to add has white slicers as well. Mismatched set of 5, some Italian, some not. Tires are junk, but hold air.
cool cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2021, 10:02 PM   #10
4EyedTurd
Lifer
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,403
Default

Let’s see pics of the older SHO’s! The newer one is nice tho
4EyedTurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2021, 07:38 PM   #11
silverranger
Lifer
 
silverranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Crowley
Posts: 1,307
Default

Pics
silverranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 03:40 PM   #12
Darren M
Horse Trader
 
Darren M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Aledo
Posts: 6,122
Default

Mine- 2015. SSI Tuned. Niche rims. Camaro SS Vent
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.
Darren M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2021, 04:02 PM   #13
Murph Tang
Time Served
 
Murph Tang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 613
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren M View Post
Mine- 2015. SSI Tuned. Niche rims. Camaro SS Vent
Love the hood!
__________________
Murph

1992 Taurus with whining alternator pulley
Murph Tang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 12:07 PM   #14
Darren M
Horse Trader
 
Darren M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Aledo
Posts: 6,122
Default

Thanks. Simple to install. A bit weird drilling and I to a perfectly good hood but so well worth it! Looks good, works well and not a problem with rain, car washes, etc
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.
Darren M is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
no 5.85 = no care

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:53 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.