Anyone actually own a binary trigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chili View Post
    That's exactly what I thought after watching the first video. It's pretty bad ass but would make the anti-gun crew shit their pants (or cream them, who knows with those dip shits). Certainly makes me want a take down pistol even more. What a perfect 'truck gun'..
    Mighty pricey truck gun. The AR15 pistol alone is about a $1600 gun(CMMG). In the take down model and with the Echo II trigger that is about a $2300 rig.
    2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Inaugural Edition
    2011 Harley Davidson F150
    2003 Harley Davidson Road King 100th Anniversary Edition

Comment

Originally posted by TexasVert View Post
      Mighty pricey truck gun. The AR15 pistol alone is about a $1600 gun(CMMG). In the take down model and with the Echo II trigger that is about a $2300 rig.
      That price is as high as giraffe pussy
      Buy a complete AR 15 pistol at the best price with fast shipping and industry-leading customer service. AR9, 300 blackout pistol, ar15 pistol and more.

Comment

Cheapest I've found the Franklin BFSIII is from optics planet ($389.00). I searched pretty heavy before buying from then. I made 2 different buys for a total of 6 triggers. The first group of 4 I was able to find a 14% off discount code that worked which made them around $335 each . Second order I could only find a 10% off and they were around $350 I think. If anyone decides to purchase from there I have some $15 off 150 and up coupons and some $20 off 200 and up codes. Pm for the codes. The 20 off have deadlines and can only be used 1 time. The 15 off they send out with your order and I've had several of the same card.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
          Cheapest I've found the Franklin BFSIII is from optics planet ($389.00). I searched pretty heavy before buying from then. I made 2 different buys for a total of 6 triggers. The first group of 4 I was able to find a 14% off discount code that worked which made them around $335 each . Second order I could only find a 10% off and they were around $350 I think. If anyone decides to purchase from there I have some $15 off 150 and up coupons and some $20 off 200 and up codes. Pm for the codes. The 20 off have deadlines and can only be used 1 time. The 15 off they send out with your order and I've had several of the same card.
          Would you sell me 1 tomorrow if I came to you and paid cash?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
            I am not much of a gimmick guy when it comes to guns. I would however like to give one of these a whirl. Anyone have any personal experience with them or one they suggest?
            If we ever do a range GTG again, I'll let you shoot my Echo I. I bought it, installed it and then put it in the safe.

Sometime next month Im taking the FIL and BIL to a range and will probably do a private booth rental so I can fire at any rate I want to

Comment

Wound up ordering a franklin BFSIII with the flat trigger. All my YouTube watching changed my mind on what I wanted. I'll update when I get it and go see what's it's all about.

Comment

Optics planet has the binary triggers 10% off plus another 10% with code RAIN.
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                  Optics planet has the binary triggers 10% off plus another 10% with code RAIN.
                  Well there went some money

Comment

I still have one of the straight trigger versions of the BFSIII on order through franklin armory but I was able to score the same thing on GB this last week. Otherwise the straight trigger version is just not out there to be purchased. I had been hawking GB and one finally popped up.

Install was straight forward and a function check says it works. Haven't put any rounds through it but I will soon and report back.

Comment

I finally got to shoot my Echo trigger this weekend. My god it shoots fast. I have it in my 9" 300 blackout and I was shooting suppressed. It will take some getting used to in order to shoot it at a full auto rate accurately but I only got it for the fun factor anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X