Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pretty much all but official... Jeb Bush is running..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slowlx View Post
    he probably is insinuating that you're a fucking idiot and a liar. He's also probably implying that it is much more likely you spend your days getting high off your pool cleaning chemicals than scoring in the top percentile of the lsat.
    loooooool!

Comment

One of the few times you will hear a man say he has had enough Bush for his lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowLX View Post
        He probably is insinuating that you're a fucking idiot and a liar. He's also probably implying that it is much more likely you spend your days getting high off your pool cleaning chemicals than scoring in the top percentile of the LSAT.
        Pretty much. His poor attention to detail and recollection of tender sentiments is going to harm him when he attends Collin College School of Law.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          No; in general I try not to leave TX. I must be missing the joke.

You don't remember a conversation you were deeply involved in two weeks ago, which you mysteriously vanished from once your credibility was brought into question? Seems unlikely for someone with a brain capable of providing him with a near perfect LSTAT score.

Comment

He probably is insinuating that you're a fucking idiot and a liar. He's also probably implying that it is much more likely you spend your days getting high off your pool cleaning chemicals than scoring in the top percentile of the LSAT.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
              Him and Hillary should just run on a ticket together. It is very likely they are going to be the two nominees that make it to the election and at that point there is no difference between the two. Just like last time. Or the time before that. Or the time before that. Or.....ah fuck it.
              Nailed It....

Comment

Y'all are acting like acing an LSAT is something difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                  Did you just get back from New Haven? Or did Oxford fly you over?
                  Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  You don't remember a conversation you were deeply involved in two weeks ago, which you mysteriously vanished from once your credibility was brought into question? Seems unlikely for someone with a brain capable of providing him with a near perfect LSTAT score.
                  Lmao, I was wondering when this dipshit would resurface.
                  Originally posted by davbrucas
                  I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'm too lazy to search so what exactly is an LSAT and when dafuq did the subject of LSAT test scores come up on the internets?

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                      I'm too lazy to search so what exactly is an LSAT and when dafuq did the subject of LSAT test scores come up on the internets?
                      Law School Admissions Test. svo855 posted a bullshit score in this thread:

So recently with all the fb pictures of everyone graduating i have been tossing the idea of going back to school, but i just dont know what for. i currently have 68 hrs in criminal justice since i wanted to be a cop but since that fell thru im stuck, im currently a field tech on a cell phone network but i dont know if thats
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        I have been very busy lately and haven't been getting on here much or for long when I do. After my first few post I never looked at the thread again.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I have been very busy lately and haven't been getting on here much or for long when I do. After my first few post I never looked at the thread again.
                          Hard for a future supreme court justice to find time slumming with this bunch of worthless fucks.

Comment

Oh, so you did score 172 on the LSAT yet know nothing about any of the local (lolz) law schools which you're contemplating attending. Got it.

Comment

Sean's just jealous that he got out-LSAT'd.

Comment

ill vote for whoever the republican party thinks is the best choice to run this country! ...anything but a democrat!
                                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Working...
                                X