No announcement yet.

Who's gong to the NRA Annual Meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird, I still haven't received mine yet and I'm guessing I submitted my request before yours.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
      I'm sorta in the same boat. I don't feel like becoming a member, but I'm also not crazy about having to pay $40 just to get in to see the vendors.
      I paid $10 for an associate membership. Its got all same privileges/perks except you cant vote.

It took them forever mail a welcome packet, and I opted to not receive any spam mailings, magazine, or emails. So far no junk

Comment

I'm going Friday.

Comment

Finally got my pass in!

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
            I paid $10 for an associate membership. Its got all same privileges/perks except you cant vote.

It took them forever mail a welcome packet, and I opted to not receive any spam mailings, magazine, or emails. So far no junk
            Would this give me a membership # or whatever that would get me into the show next weekend?

Comment

Can we just buy tickets at the door?

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                Would this give me a membership # or whatever that would get me into the show next weekend?
                I'm going to guess yes, but you'll probably have to register at the gate.

Originally posted by Cmarsh View Post
                Can we just buy tickets at the door?
                You have to be an NRA member. So my guess is you'll have to pay $30 - $50 at the gate to become an annual member. See my post 3 up if you want to try to follow GE's route

On another note I'm going Friday and probably Saturday as well. I'll be the middle age over weight white guy

Comment

I assume most everyone is carrying that day? lol.

Well, unless you're going Friday... good grief.

Last edited by GE; 04-29-2018, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Well that sucks. I was planning on riding DART all three days but guess I'm driving on Friday and leaving my gun in the car. No way I'm riding DART wihou a firearm.

Comment

The POTUS may be in attendance as well so get their early. I bought a ticket for the Pence speech, maybe it'll come with a Trump one.

Comment

Now it's confirmed that POTUS will be there Friday... Sigh...

If anyone wants to meet up on any of the days, message me. I'll be there all three days.

Comment

So I'm on another message board and from what they are saying you should be good to carry as long as you are not attending the Leadership Forum where Trump and Pence will be speaking.

And it makes sense. Would they not impose the same rule of no weapons allowed for the rest of the convention and the exhibitors? So it should only be enforced in the immediate arena that they will be speaking at.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            Now it's confirmed that POTUS will be there Friday... Sigh...

If anyone wants to meet up on any of the days, message me. I'll be there all three days.
                            Man I really wanted to go, but I'll be in S.A. Fri-Mon. take pics and post them...
                            Originally posted by Silverback
                            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                              Man I really wanted to go, but I'll be in S.A. Fri-Mon. take pics and post them...
                              Will do!

Comment

I'm trying to figure out how to carry and store Friday. Either go unarmed all day, or take a vehicle and leave it behind to attend the Leadership forum.
                                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                                X