Hail damage repair recommendation for you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hail damage repair recommendation for you guys

So about a year ago I had my '14 GT get hit with hail (again!) and there was about $7k in damage. I know there's tons of crap places to take them to and lots of them seem to be fly by night kinda deals but I actually have a good story here. I got it fixed at Dent Mavericks and I've extremely satisfied with the work. I'm not affiliated with them at all, but if you guys have damage I wouldn't hesitate to point you that way. I also paid nothing out of pocket with full coverage, YMMV depending on deductible, etc. but that is their goal. They met me at Enterprise and got me my rental, called me when it was done and I picked it up. The ONLY negative is when they "detailed it" the retard doing it put armor all on everything inside then used that oily rag on the glass so I had to clean all that crap up. Other than that, solid people to work with for sure.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

They didn't glue the roof back on did they?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
      They didn't glue the roof back on did they?
      Didn't replace it, pushed out what they could then conventional repaired it along with new hood and trunk lid (since we already had to paint stuff).
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I'll check them out, I was going to post up a thread asking for recs.

I was lucky enough to ship my '17 GT to Plano right before the last hail storm we had, and didn't have a garage to put it in yet. I'm hoping it will all come out with PDR, there's just a few small dents, but one decent-sized on the roof just back from the windshield, right in the center.

I'm just not allowed to have nice things.

Comment

Working...
        X