Wood flooring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood flooring

Any recommendations for place to buy/install some wood flooring. Looking for about 200sqft darker walnut engineered floor. I know it isn't going to be cheap and we are looking for something made in the USA. Looked at and loved Homerwood, but can't really get a decent price.

All american flooring. There is one in Lewisville next to academy, gave us a good deal on some really nice floors and they had great service.

Comment

floor and decor is my preference or check craigslist for the materials but you'llhave to find your own labor.

Comment

Originally posted by BMCSean View Post
        All american flooring. There is one in Lewisville next to academy, gave us a good deal on some really nice floors and they had great service.
        i went in there a few years ago and told them i would like a quote on some carpet. the guy there told me he wouldnt come measure unless he was sure i was gonna buy from him. I told him to go fuck himself, he then proceed to get angry with me and rant in a language i didnt understand. Maybe he was saying have a great day?

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
          i went in there a few years ago and told them i would like a quote on some carpet. the guy there told me he wouldnt come measure unless he was sure i was gonna buy from him. I told him to go fuck himself, he then proceed to get angry with me and rant in a language i didnt understand. Maybe he was saying have a great day?

god bless.
          Maybe he misunderstood you and thought you said "come fuck me". Maybe he wasn't gay.

I'm subscribing. We are going to need some wood flooring soon. Kids and carpet don't mix.

Comment

I've bought thousands of square feet worth of hardwoods from Geds off 360 and always been happy. They also have 0% financing for 6 months. Used my own contractor for install though.

Comment

Working...
            X