X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whitetrash View Post
    Tv rules. Discovery gotta cover their asses just like anybody else
    Exactly.

You're about to see why the do that here in this next episode because it looks like you have two crashes, one of which requires firefighters and police to come out to where they are racing.
    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• An old interview with hotrod magazine... Feb 13th, 2014
      Last edited by BoostedD1; 07-29-2014, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• The racing could be real and could be fake. I still enjoy the show because i enjoyed street racing even if it wasnt near this level of cars.

I am sure most of the racing is real. I am sure there are a few instances where someone wins because it makes good tv.

I hope they get as many seasons as they can. I never in my mind thought id see street racing on tv. Especially with people we know or have raced with, or watched at local tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
          The racing could be real and could be fake. I still enjoy the show because i enjoyed street racing even if it wasnt near this level of cars.

I am sure most of the racing is real. I am sure there are a few instances where someone wins because it makes good tv.

I hope they get as many seasons as they can. I never in my mind thought id see street racing on tv. Especially with people we know or have raced with, or watched at local tracks.
          Yup. I concur..

Comment

• No fire suit when they are making their "hits".

Originally posted by momo View Post
            i like how everyone in oklahoma apparently drives around with a helmet and fire suit in case they get hit up for a street race.

Comment

• Originally posted by RabidJackal View Post
              Exactly.

You're about to see why the do that here in this next episode because it looks like you have two crashes, one of which requires firefighters and police to come out to where they are racing.
              In a stock G8 and that slow ass pof bug?

Comment

• Originally posted by sleeper View Post
                the racing could be real and could be fake. I still enjoy the show because i enjoyed street racing even if it wasnt near this level of cars.

qft....
                1990 GT

Comment

• These races are not fake!!

Believe that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by STROKD View Post
                    In a stock G8 and that slow ass pof bug?
                    No.

The Season Finale is this coming Monday and is 2 hours long. In the episode preview you can clearly see two accidents happening:

1. The #10 Spot is open now since everyone moved up due to Chuck taking his car off the list. It appears that this allows BoostedGT and some other chick who has a red notchback to race for the #10 Spot. It clearly shows her losing control of the car about halfway down the road, crossing perpendicular in front of BoostedGT, and then crashing out into a field off to the side of the road they are racing on. This ends up causing firefighters/paramedics and police to show up.

2. Monza calls out Daddy Dave for the #1 Spot. Dave obviously has to turn the truck up to full wick because of how well Monza's car has been working and ends up putting too much in it, loses control, and hits/jumps the curb on the road that they are on. It severely damages his truck given the violent nature of the truck in the few seconds they show and the amount of sparks it produces.

Daddy Dave nearly lost control of it during the Cash Days episode this week. You can clearly see it lifting the entire front of his truck several feet into the air as he pedals it in an attempt to gain traction and sparks are flying everywhere when it comes down. This happens like 2-3 times during his run against MurderNova.
                    Last edited by RabidJackal; 07-29-2014, 11:06 PM.
                    2011 Mustang GT - California Special - Black/Black - M6 - 3.73's

Mods: Roush CAI, GT500 Cat-Back Exhaust, Spohn Performance Lower Control Arms

Comment

• Show this last Monday was good...was just hoping someone else would take the cash....Sucks Boosted had problems.
                      Originally posted by Da Prez
                      Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                      Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• What problems did boosted have? I hate how they never explain. Hell they never even mention he's in a new car!
                        But I will say, I’ve really liked this season. The bit with fake farm truck had me rolling.

Comment

• well I guess I don't even need to watch the show now

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                            What problems did boosted have? I hate how they never explain. Hell they never even mention he's in a new car!
                            But I will say, I’ve really liked this season. The bit with fake farm truck had me rolling.
                            Not sure but it feel on its nose at take off..
                            Originally posted by Da Prez
                            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

• Originally posted by sdun View Post
                              No fire suit when they are making their "hits".
                              no but when they go fishing for a random stranger, the random stranger has gear.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• So anyone know what the deal with the farm truck being "down" is?
                                Is he making it faster? putting a real chassis under it? or is it just off the show for good?

Comment

Working...
                                X