White House blocks 3 news agencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by naynay View Post
    im waiting for the new urban dictionary definition of snowflake.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=Snowflake

Another Fucktard website.

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
      not everyone lives under a set of rules my man, look at my boy trump!

*breitbartlink*

https://scontent-lax3-2.xx.fbcdn.net...86&oe=5930EEAE
      I applaud him defying the media. I just think Amendment 1 needs protected as Trump tiptoes around stepping on it. Not saying it's a problem yet, but let's see how it goes.

Incidentally, I don't really identify as Republican, but the two party system tends to paint everyone who supports Trump over Hillary as such. I align mostly as a Constitutionalist. I like the idea of being free and seeing that you are too. Trump gives me hope. All I have wanted to see for a long time is the government gutted and started over....kind of a Control-the-FUCK Alt Delete. He's the one to do it.

And to what you wrote...you can only live under your own set of rules if you survive. Islam has a way of issuing the death penalty for your (and my) Western way of thinking.

Comment

Like someone said, you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Trump is clearly a bull, in many different aspects. To deny this, is simply to deny his very nature. That would be like saying you're not a troll.

Thus, they asked for it, they got it. They're leftists. They'll keep asking to be killed, (both figuratively and literally) until there isn't 1 man left standing. Its what they do. As history shows, there just isn't any place in the world for them. It makes no place for the stupid or the blind, and especially not the weak. It is no place for the faint of heart. They are all of these.

I like his war on these clowns, but in the end it looks like its not going to matter either way. Look at their viewership. Its shrinking for all of them, every year. Everything seems to be going over to just plain old independent, non biased journalists. Which is where it should be. Chalk up yet another kill for the internet. They're already dead, they just don't know it.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Like someone said, you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Trump is clearly a bull, in many different aspects. To deny this, is simply to deny his very nature. That would be like saying you're not a troll.

Thus, they asked for it, they got it. They're leftists. They'll keep asking to be killed, (both figuratively and literally) until there isn't 1 man left standing. Its what they do. As history shows, there just isn't any place in the world for them. It makes no place for the stupid or the blind, and especially not the weak. It is no place for the faint of heart. They are all of these.

I like his war on these clowns, but in the end it looks like its not going to matter either way. Look at their viewership. Its shrinking for all of them, every year. Everything seems to be going over to just plain old independent, non biased journalists. Which is where it should be. Chalk up yet another kill for the internet. They're already dead, they just don't know it.
          Right? Exta, extra! Tweet all about it. Like that one meme of sc281's where Trump's news tweets right over the media. In the same sense, social media should definitely be under Amendment 1. It is a news outlet

Comment

Working...
          X