Hk p30sk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hk p30sk

Anybody own one? Any opinions? Thinking about picking up another sub compact 9mm.

I saw them on sale today.

Comment

I have one that I got last year and could not be happier with it. That is a damn good price too. I believe that after tax I paid nearly $700 for mine.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The 534.99 is dealer cost. Davidson's is about 20 bucks higher than the other distributors. They offer a "lifetime" warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          I have one that I got last year and could not be happier with it. That is a damn good price too. I believe that after tax I paid nearly $700 for mine.
          Cool

Originally posted by likeitfast55 View Post
          The 534.99 is dealer cost. Davidson's is about 20 bucks higher than the other distributors. They offer a "lifetime" warranty.
          Are you a dealer?

Comment

Yes I am.

I know this guy(dealer) in Iowa. He is the cheapest. Remember if bought from out of state dealer, no Texas sales tax. That saves you almost 50 bucks.
            25 to ship and 10 bucks or so to your FFL.

Not too bad.

Comment

Well, by God.

Comment

CDNN had them listed for $599 a few weeks ago. Really liked it and almost bought it but I bought my first Sig and couldn't swing the money for another pistol.

Comment

Yes I am.

I know this guy(dealer) in Iowa. He is the cheapest. Remember if bought from out of state dealer, no Texas sales tax. That saves you almost 50 bucks.
                  QFT, I was looking at a lever gun from Grab a Gun, and ended up finding it for the same price in Benton, LA. With shipping and the FFL transfer I saved ~$50 over GAG. Plus time/gas to go to Coppell.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    QFT, I was looking at a lever gun from Grab a Gun, and ended up finding it for the same price in Benton, LA. With shipping and the FFL transfer I saved ~$50 over GAG. Plus time/gas to go to Coppell.
                    Yep, there ya go. People ask me all the time to get them a particular gun. By the time I order it, pay for shipping, they pay tax, and I put a 20 dollar profit on it for me, I am easily 100 more than they can get it for out of state.

I try to steer people to the best bargain, and hope I can get the x-fer. I will make the same amount without the headache and pissing them off.

Comment

Try one with the LEM trigger, much better than the variants IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                        Try one with the LEM trigger, much better than the variants IMO.
                        There are no trigger options on the model being discussed. You can't even convert it to something else with spare parts.
                        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                          There are no trigger options on the model being discussed. You can't even convert it to something else with spare parts.
                          Per HK, they sell the V1 P30SK which is the light LEM variant... Hell, half the published reviews on the internet are shooting the LEM version. Now if you're talking about the ads above, then yes those specific ones are two variations of the DA/SA model

To the OP the LEM trigger on the HK pistols I've shot and owned, IMO is much better than the DA/SA versions, and would be the one I would try to find.

Comment

Originally posted by jakesford View Post
                            Per HK, they sell the V1 P30SK which is the light LEM variant... Hell, half the published reviews on the internet are shooting the LEM version. Now if you're talking about the ads above, then yes those specific ones are two variations of the DA/SA model

To the OP the LEM trigger on the HK pistols I've shot and owned, IMO is much better than the DA/SA versions, and would be the one I would try to find.
                            It looks like they changed what options are available since I went shopping for mine.

Comment

Yes I am.

Not too bad.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=552825700
                              Wow! Missed this. That's a damn good price!

Comment

Working...
                              X