Form 1 - Approved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form 1 - Approved

Submitted a Form 1 on January 5th, and received approval on April 20th.

3.5 month turn around for an e-form

Shit yea. I submitted on jan 27.
    How did you first learn it was approved? An email? I'm logging in to the eform site and looking at for the "approved" block to be dated, but i dont know of that or the email is first.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Shit yea. I submitted on jan 27.
      How did you first learn it was approved? An email? I'm logging in to the eform site and looking at for the "approved" block to be dated, but i dont know of that or the email is first.
      yeah i gave up checking the site, it's like watching water boil

An email came in with a PDF attached with the stamp, etc.

Comment

Isn't something happening this summer that will make getting an NFA item more difficult? Can anyone expand on that? The submitted form 1 is for an AK, but id like a little 10.5 or so ar also.
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Isn't something happening this summer that will make getting an NFA item more difficult? Can anyone expand on that? The submitted form 1 is for an AK, but id like a little 10.5 or so ar also.
          It's only more difficult if you have a trust with a lot of people. Any new items purchased will require fingerprints and photos from anyone on your trust. Now if you're the only one or an individual it really doesn't matter. For individuals it became fairly easy. No more CLEO sig, just notification.

Comment

I'm having a hard time not buying a specwar 556k right this second.
            Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

still waiting on all four Form 4's from the same time frame....

still thinking about picking up the Silencerco Hybrid before June too

Comment

Just buy them. Who cares what happens in July.

Comment

Yeah I really don't give a shit about what happens in July. My only thing is I'm debating between an omega and the 556k. But the omega is allocated
                  Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
                  It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Yeah I really don't give a shit about what happens in July. My only thing is I'm debating between an omega and the 556k. But the omega is allocated
                    Griffin Recce 5 if you decide you want 5.56

Mile High also still has some of the SAS cans at crazy low prices.

Stay up to date with all the College sports news, recruiting, transfers, and more at 247Sports.com

Comment

This thread made me buy an 8.5" upper today damn it.
                      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

This thread made me buy an 8.5" upper today damn it.
                        You should put a loudener on that.

Comment

Still waiting on a thunderbeast ultra 9 stamp and been waiting forever just to get an osprey transferred so I can submit paperwork........

Comment

Approved today!
                            I'm excited to build this little thing
                            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Congratulations.

I need to hurry and drop some Form 1s before June 1st. 2 sbr and a sbs.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                              X